Price Check Price Check CK 2510

/ Price Check CK 2510 #1  

brasco426

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 24
Hi everyone. I'd like help knowing if this price is good or bad. I contacted Batchelder Tractor a local NH distributor for a price on a ck2510 with fel. I was quoted 17800. This seems really high, but i would like to support a local business. I just want help knowing what a good deal is thank you in advance. Any dealer recommendations are welcomed too!!

/ Price Check CK 2510 #2  
I found their prices to be pretty much in line with other dealers in NE.

/ Price Check CK 2510
Thanks for the advice. I really do want to support a local dealer, just want to make sure the pricing is about right. If you look online you can find a wide array of prices.

/ Price Check CK 2510 #4  
Back in December, I priced a Kioti CK2510 in NC. Price was $16,500 financed or $14,600 cash. Course, prices and plans change every quarter plus there seem to be regional price differences. Don't know why.

/ Price Check CK 2510 #5  
just bought mine in November for $14,800 w/loader. I financed.

/ Price Check CK 2510 #6  
I just got mine used 2 weeks ago, a 2013 with 93 hours with a backhoe, FEL and belly mower for $14,000. I would also stop at your local Kubota and Deer dealers to see what is comparable to that size. I wanna say I was looking at Kubota BX23 and Deer1023 both brand new with loaders and mowers for around $14ish, no backhoes.

Now I read it on here already, and it didn't sink in until my solenoid went two days before the crazy east coast storm this week. A good dealer means a lot!! My closest Kioti dealer is 44miles away. The Kubota and Deere dealers are 9 and 13 miles away, respectively. Now the dealer was great!! He talked me through trouble shooting all the possibilities, and told me how to start it. But I am considering seeing what the close dealers would give me on trade........

/ Price Check CK 2510 #7  
I just got mine used 2 weeks ago, a 2013 with 93 hours with a backhoe, FEL and belly mower for $14,000. I would also stop at your local Kubota and Deer dealers to see what is comparable to that size. I wanna say I was looking at Kubota BX23 and Deer1023 both brand new with loaders and mowers for around $14ish, no backhoes.

Now I read it on here already, and it didn't sink in until my solenoid went two days before the crazy east coast storm this week. A good dealer means a lot!! My closest Kioti dealer is 44miles away. The Kubota and Deere dealers are 9 and 13 miles away, respectively. Now the dealer was great!! He talked me through trouble shooting all the possibilities, and told me how to start it. But I am considering seeing what the close dealers would give me on trade........

/ Price Check CK 2510 #8  
Make them an offer closer to what other TBN members are paying. Let them know you've checked prices and would like to buy local but not for thousands extra. You could tow a 2510 with a Uhaul and SUV.