A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab?

/ A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab? #1  

jen10001

Tractor
Kioti DK35SE Cab
Hi all. First time poster, long long time lurker, am finally ready to bite the bullet on a tractor for our 8 acres, and have come across a 2010-ish DK35SE with factory cab. Tractor has less than 500 hours, and previous owner passed away recently and his family is now selling the tractor.

My question is this: the tractor has a factory cab (not surprising as we are in the upper midwest where it is very cold), and the seller (note, not the person who put the hours on the tractor, who is now deceased) states that the tractor has heat, but not a/c. As the tractor is over 300 miles from me, I can't just pop over to take a look at the controls, but have asked for some photos which I should be getting later this week. Were these tractors with factory cabs ever sold *without* a/c? I assume he is just naive about the tractor, or that possibly the a/c needs repair, but looking for guidance from someone who has more knowledge than I.

Any help would be great; if it simply needs repair I am ok with that, but as far as I know adding an entire new AC system after the fact is expensive as far as I've seen.

Thanks all!

/ A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab? #2  
Hi all. First time poster, long long time lurker, am finally ready to bite the bullet on a tractor for our 8 acres, and have come across a 2010-ish DK35SE with factory cab. Tractor has less than 500 hours, and previous owner passed away recently and his family is now selling the tractor.

My question is this: the tractor has a factory cab (not surprising as we are in the upper midwest where it is very cold), and the seller (note, not the person who put the hours on the tractor, who is now deceased) states that the tractor has heat, but not a/c. As the tractor is over 300 miles from me, I can't just pop over to take a look at the controls, but have asked for some photos which I should be getting later this week. Were these tractors with factory cabs ever sold *without* a/c? I assume he is just naive about the tractor, or that possibly the a/c needs repair, but looking for guidance from someone who has more knowledge than I.

Any help would be great; if it simply needs repair I am ok with that, but as far as I know adding an entire new AC system after the fact is expensive as far as I've seen.

Thanks all!

As far as I know all DK35se with factory cab have AC. I have only been in a couple, and they had AC. Everything in a brochure I have seen has listed AC

/ A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab? #3  
I owned that tractor and it had factory air conditioning.

image.jpeg

/ A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab? #4  
If it doesn't have A/C, it just isn't working. The DK35SE Cab was standard with Heat/Air Conditioning/ AM-FM CD Player.

/ A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab?
Thanks everyone for the help. I too assume that it is either operator error or perhaps it is not working at this time (needs a recharge, wiring issues, etc). Dealer that sold it originally has confirmed that their notes read A/C standard as well. Headed off to inspect/purchase hopefully in a day or so, thanks again!

/ A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab? #6  
Thanks everyone for the help. I too assume that it is either operator error or perhaps it is not working at this time (needs a recharge, wiring issues, etc). Dealer that sold it originally has confirmed that their notes read A/C standard as well. Headed off to inspect/purchase hopefully in a day or so, thanks again!

Good luck and post pix if you make a deal.

Thanks everyone for your help, picked up the tractor this morning, started and runs fine, and DOES have AC as suspected. Looking forward to playing with our new toy, although unfortunately will have to order an operators manual as it was missing, and I can't see to find much online. Very happy with what we got considering the price was half the price of a Deere/Kubota of the same caliber in these parts. Thanks again!dk35se.jpg

/ A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab? #8  
Send me a PM with your email

/ A/C standard with DK35SE factory cab? #9  
By the picture, nice looking tractor and gently used. I hope you enjoy the new toy and have many flawless hours. I hope they could advise on the routine service done so you know where to take over. At @400-450 hours, but that depends on how service was done by them, it should have engine oil and filter, both hydro and hydraulic filters with oil, fuel filter, check and change if needed air filter, front axle oil change, along with the normal grease, check loader mounting bolts.

Thanks for the advice, there is thankfully a sticker on the steering column noting the last service ~30 hours ago, have a call in to that dealer to get more specifics as to what they did, but based on the tag it looks like the 400hr hydro service has been completed. Thanks again everyone, can't wait for the snow to fall now that we have a better way to deal with it!