Looked at First Kioti today......

/ Looked at First Kioti today...... #21  
K0ua and I and many others I think have spent a lot of time and scraped knuckles converting to SSQA

/ Looked at First Kioti today...... #22  
I converted to SSQA and would never want a tractor without it. Just my :2cents:

/ Looked at First Kioti today...... #23  
K0ua and I and many others I think have spent a lot of time and scraped knuckles converting to SSQA

But in the end it was worth it don't you think?

/ Looked at First Kioti today...... #24  
There is another thread going right now where it took 15 weeks for LS to deliver a tractor, so keep that in mind to research if you are not buying off of the lot.

These two brands have lots of happy owners.

/ Looked at First Kioti today......
There is another thread going right now where it took 15 weeks for LS to deliver a tractor, so keep that in mind to research if you are not buying off of the lot.

These two brands have lots of happy owners.

Wow, that's a long wait for a new tractor.

I'm not a big fan of buying sight unseen, so it will have to be on the lot and delivered to me within 48 hours. Now if there is one on the lot and doesn't have a BH, then I will wait on the BH, but not the tractor itself.

/ Looked at First Kioti today...... #27  
Yes, look at the widths. Often there is very little difference in widths from a single size jump in tractors. Wheelbase length may be even more important. Consider Ag tires, which let you adjust width some. I have industrials and wish I had gotten Ags. Agree that an SSQA is an outstanding feature to have. Just keep in mind that I cost you lift capacity a little bit. Yet another reason to go bigger. And on the backhoe, reach is king. Bigger tractor = bigger backhoe reach. Hydraulic flow rate will also impact backhoe performance. Having used both a CK20 and a CK25 (same size as CK35), there are very few places where one would fit that the other would not.

/ Looked at First Kioti today...... #28  
Don't know if this is relevant or not to you but if you want a mid mount mower (MMM), the CK2510 is supposed to have one coming out in March. However, as I understand it from the local Kioti mechanic, you can't use the MMM with the back hoe (BH) attached because the BH sub-frame is in the way of the MMM. You'd have to add / remove that sub-frame and it's a couple hundred pounds. That's why I ended up getting the Kubota BX25D - can have both, no problem.

That's correct, your bh is no where in the same class as the ck2510's though. You have a do everything sorta machine, where as the CK2510 is a do everything a bit better sorta machine.

Not knocking the BX, it's just a different class.

/ Looked at First Kioti today...... #29  
I'm lost, this like going to a toyota and Chevy dealer knowing you want a truck...

The Toyota Tacoma is $30k but can only tow 7klbs

But the Chevy 3/4 ton is $45k and can tow 15k lbs..

Which should I get??

There are two brands with so many models in between.

I'm partial to Kioti... I bought a decked out CK30HST TLB last year. I was the spread sheet tractor buyer.... In its class the CK30 out spec'd all the machines... Especially for my needs. If your going to use the backhoe for picking up logs, spend the extra $800 and get the hydro thumb and thank me later.

I looked at LS, the kioti is a better machine in my eyes.

/ Looked at First Kioti today......
Well, just an update.

Went to the next closest Kioti Dealer today, what a difference the dealership makes. I like this place a lot better and feel way more comfortable with Kioti than I did the other day.

Hope on the CK2510 and was actually able to drive it around for a bit. WOW, I'm way to big for that machine. Just sitting on it and doing a circle in the parking lot was fine, but moving forward and reverse and up a couple hills and using it like I would be at home. On and off then back on again, 6'3" doesn't leave much room. Plus this was the shuttle shift version, way to snappy! Actually hurt my back twice, my leg angle was so bad, I couldn't ease off the clutch to make it slowly more. It was stopped or it was moving, no slow starts at all!

So I hopped on the CK3510!

Plenty of room for my legs, driving was way smoother! Ease on and off clutch just fine. So I think I have found my tractor, only issue is the price. It is about $3,000 more than I have. So I will have to fine a way to make it work or save for the next couple of months to get this one going for me.

Width wise, it was only a foot wider and was way more capable for what I am looking to do. So in the end, I'm going to step up in size and just get a CUT and not a SCUT.