CK20 - What are they going for?

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #1  

JCA

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7510
I'm in Maine, not too far from New Hampshire. How much will a CK20 with FEL set me back?

Thanks,
Jim

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #2  
Don't know about the new england states....
North Texas ---- the hydro -- a little over 12 grand. the standerd will be about a grand less. this includes tractor and loader. thanks virg

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #3  
mid-atlantic states ~$12k with HST, FEL and R4's

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #5  
I was quoted $13,700 for a CK20HST with FEL and $14,750 for his last old model LK3054 with FEL by a dealer in central NH about two weeks ago.

I'm still looking around before I buy.

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #6  
apparently $12k everywhere but New England and California!

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm in Maine, not too far from New Hampshire. How much will a CK20 with FEL set me back?

Thanks,
Jim
)</font>

I got a quote for $12,800 for a manual drive and FEL. I think that the HST is around $1,500-$1,800 more.

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #8  
Call Dave at Upper Valley Tractor in Enfield,NH,you can't go wrong. I know of 3 very happy customers.
Cpt.dave

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #9  
I am recieving my CK20 HST with FEL and MMM any day now for $12,650. This is a really rock bottom price from a dealer who has very little overhead and is interested in only making a few hundred dollors off each piece of equipment. He moves a lot of equipment. So use it as the absolute bottom price when comparing, but remember "dealers have to eat to". Least that's what I am told. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ CK20 - What are they going for? #10  
The way I have it figured... If I can sell 3 new units per week, I can have a piece of bacon for breakfast along with my toast and coffie.!!!