March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete?

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #11  
even better incentives for the salesmen on the new program !!!

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #12  
Virgil
<font color="blue"> 0% is still avalable for 3 years ( for financing less than $25,000.00)
</font>
Kioti.com
<font color="blue">For Amounts Under $20,000.00
Rate Term
0.0% 36 MO
</font>
Virgil, Are you on a program different than what Kioti is offering?

Don

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #13  
For Amounts Under $20,000.00
RATE TERM
0.0% 36 mos
3.99% 48 mos
4.49% 60 mos
4.99% 72 mos

For Amounts Over $20,000.00
RATE TERM
0.0% 24 mos
1.99% 36 mos
3.99% 48 mos
4.49% 60 mos
4.99% 72 mos

John

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #14  
Steel prices have effected everyone! DAFI have you had your head in the sand. There has been many threads on TBN concerning increasing steel prices world wide.

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #15  
Wondering if DAFI could be a dealer miffed at Kioti for changing the system in the middle of HIS boom season??

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #16  
The new price list are in...... NO INCREASE IN PRICE OF TRACTORS< TIRES< LOADERS< BACKHOES < TILLERS <
AND FINISH MOWERS.....
As I stated before, very little differance in the finance rates. The only differance will be if you are financing more than 20 grand.

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #17  
Checked the Kioti web site today and noticed that the no interest financing has been extended through May. Good news for future Kioti owners. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #18  
Richard! Where you been man? We knew all about that about Mar. 30th I think. LOL. I suspect all the brands will keep this up as long as each is doing so and tractors are selling. I understand that Kioti has had a HUGE surge in sales this spring and are trying to keep up with demand. They certainly didn't plan well for the sales on the KB2365 backhoe. I'm STILL waiting. How's it going for you and Scott on the 3054? John

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #19  
KiotiJohn,
I never have been the first one to the dance. I have been traveling a lot for business lately and have been checking in with TBN from my hotels. I have got to pay for the tractor. Scott and I have not been able to do to much on the the tractor. We are fixing up our current house to put on the market in the next couple of weeks. Until we get to the new property, tractor time will be limited. You know how you fix up things for someone else you can't seem to get to for yourself.

We did take off the BH and found it quite easy. I had Scott there to help the old man not foget how it came off. Put the Box Scraper on and did do some grading. Worked great, but makes me want to get the box tilt set-up for the new property.

I can understand Kioti being behind the eight ball with shipments. All brands are selling quite well in my area and noticed a sign for a new tractor outlet in Colfax coming soon.

/ March 31 Incentive Deadline...How can it compete? #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Put the Box Scraper on and did do some grading. Worked great, but makes me want to get the box tilt set-up for the new property. )</font> I know just what you mean. I too am thinking seriously of adding top and tilt. I'm sure it would make life a lot simpler as I see how many times I would like to change the angle just a bit, but don't want to go through the whole hassle, so I just compromise. Tell Scott I said hi and I hope you guys get the place in shape and get it sold soon. John