2008 CK27 with FEL ?..

/ 2008 CK27 with FEL ?.. #1  

bmxdukie

Tractor
none at the moment
Hi folks.
This is my first time posting. But have reading tons of great information for about a year now.
I ready to buy a tractor.
We have 4 acres of old hayfield that we have built on. I have about 150'of gravel driveway and lots of grass.
This weekend, my local Kioti dealer brought me a used ck27 with a rear finish mower. It has 550 hours on it, but it seems to be in decent shape.
I used it to cut grass. (Worked amazing on our 10"deep thick stuff) as well as the loader to move some dirt, clay really. As well as moved some very large rocks.
He is looking for $17500 Canadian for it and then I would need to add the mower.
I am not sure if I need a backhoe.
Any thoughts on this price? Or should I look at something new?
Thanjs in advance.

/ 2008 CK27 with FEL ?.. #2  
I don't know the conversion rate to US or how prices are there. Just as an example is my CK30hst with fel that I bought new in 2005 for $17,900 which included a 6% state tax. At that time, the hst was $1,000 more than a gear. All tractor prices have climbed over the years and I've haven't priced any for a few years.

/ 2008 CK27 with FEL ?..
Oh yes. It is a hydro unit. The dealer told me new it is 30k.. that would be 24k usd.

/ 2008 CK27 with FEL ?.. #4  
Thats about $13,500 USD not a bad deal, but I would try to get them to throw in the mower. If you tell them to come pick it up and take it back they might be more willing to deal :)

/ 2008 CK27 with FEL ?.. #6  
Seems quite high to me. That's exactly ($13,500 USD) what I paid for my CK27 w/fel brand new in 2014.

500 hours is no big deal, but you will have no mfr warranty left. I love my CK27, but think you need to deal or consider more shopping.

/ 2008 CK27 with FEL ?..
Seems quite high to me. That's exactly ($13,500 USD) what I paid for my CK27 w/fel brand new in 2014.

500 hours is no big deal, but you will have no mfr warranty left. I love my CK27, but think you need to deal or consider more shopping.

I think you're right. Im going to keep looking for a while. But I really likr the kioti product.

/ 2008 CK27 with FEL ?.. #9  
A new Kioti backhoe is gonna cost you $10,000.oo + a little bit. So even if you get the tractor and mower for 17,500. after the tax and bh you will still be up around 27.5
Don't forget that what you are looking at is 8 years old. No warrantee.

/ 2008 CK27 with FEL ?..
A new Kioti backhoe is gonna cost you $10,000.oo + a little bit. So even if you get the tractor and mower for 17,500. after the tax and bh you will still be up around 27.5
Don't forget that what you are looking at is 8 years old. No warrantee.

Heck! That is his price without the mower! I guess he is way high.
Infinate Wisdom.. Im in Kingston, On. Any deals around Pulaski you could share?