considering a CK2610hst or CK3510hst

/ considering a CK2610hst or CK3510hst #41  
After putting 115 hours on my CK2610 I have only once needed more power. Moving wet dirt, a little more power for break out would of been nice. But not totally needed, knowing how to operate the loader without taking huge scoops that over loads the front end is all I started to do. Either way the bucket is only so big and and spill dirt everywhere if over full anyways.

Glad you are satisfied with it, you have more hours on yours than mine even!
I also didn't know enough about tractors when purchasing to have noticed a difference in the loaders. Now that I have WR Long's bolt-on bucket grapple and their tooth bar attached to my bucket, I carry around 450# just in that implement. I can still lift entire trees in the grapple, but I am pushing it. To be fair, the limit is also the tractor - I need more ballast in the rear to even utilize the 4010 loader's full lifting power. Which is the max for a tractor frame this size anyway!

/ considering a CK2610hst or CK3510hst #42  
Glad you are satisfied with it, you have more hours on yours than mine even!
I also didn't know enough about tractors when purchasing to have noticed a difference in the loaders. Now that I have WR Long's bolt-on bucket grapple and their tooth bar attached to my bucket, I carry around 450# just in that implement. I can still lift entire trees in the grapple, but I am pushing it. To be fair, the limit is also the tractor - I need more ballast in the rear to even utilize the 4010 loader's full lifting power. Which is the max for a tractor frame this size anyway!

That was one of the issues I was worried about when I tested both the 3510 and 2610. What concerned me was the front end, the added weight can't be good for it. 90% of the time I am using the backhoe and FEL at the same time. I dig a little them spin around and move the dirt to where I want it to go. Having a rear ballast would be a pain for me, I would have to drop the BH then hook to ballast to move the dirt then drop the ballast and then connect to BH to dig some more. In a day I might have to do this three or four times depending on how I feel. To much of a pain in my eyes, so I have to be happy with the limits the tractor can perform with just the BH attached. I have lifted the rear end once with BH attached so I can only imagine if I was able to lift 350# more with the 4010 instead of the KL2610.

Different situations for different people, but the 2610 fit my needs better than the 3510. I did look closely at both.

/ considering a CK2610hst or CK3510hst #43  
That was one of the issues I was worried about when I tested both the 3510 and 2610. What concerned me was the front end, the added weight can't be good for it. 90% of the time I am using the backhoe and FEL at the same time. I dig a little them spin around and move the dirt to where I want it to go. Having a rear ballast would be a pain for me, I would have to drop the BH then hook to ballast to move the dirt then drop the ballast and then connect to BH to dig some more. In a day I might have to do this three or four times depending on how I feel. To much of a pain in my eyes, so I have to be happy with the limits the tractor can perform with just the BH attached. I have lifted the rear end once with BH attached so I can only imagine if I was able to lift 350# more with the 4010 instead of the KL2610. Different situations for different people, but the 2610 fit my needs better than the 3510. I did look closely at both.

Why would you even dream of dropping the BH in order to add rear ballast??? The BH is the best and most rear ballast you could ever need for an FEL.

My DK40se lifts 2700lbs and I use my BH as ballast.