Kioti CK30/35 or CK3510 decision/price check

/ Kioti CK30/35 or CK3510 decision/price check
Thanks for all the replies!

Yes, the MF has an independent rear PTO electro-hydraulically engaged with a knob on the left fender and has a wet clutch and a "soft start" modulation button that provides a smooth start-up to the PTO implement. It seems to be a nice setup and the implement keeps working unless you disengage it.

The Power Shuttle is electronically operated with a lever on the steering wheel (about where your turn lights are on your car or truck) and works without pressing the clutch. To me this seems to provide the advantages of the gear transmission and some of the convenience of the HST.

It's also a little larger with 28" rear tires, weighs about 600 pounds more, and the operators station didn't feel cramped to me like the CK3510. And it includes a tilt wheel and a nicer seat.

Another selling point was the 3 year bumper to bumper and 5 year drivetrain warranty. Combine that with a family owned dealership that has been around a long time and is about 5 miles from our farm and we have a winner!

So bottom line is with the equine discount and my dealer's good discount and taking the old Long in on trade, we've decided to go with the MF 1736. We ended up just under $20k before tax. I believe this is a fair price for a good tractor.

Thanks everyone for your help. I know we would have been happy with a Kioti and I believe the LS would have been a good tractor too. If I lived near a full service Branson dealer there might have been a different red tractor in the barn! There are a lot of good tractors available and that's a good thing.

I'll see you in the MF owners forum!

/ Kioti CK30/35 or CK3510 decision/price check #22  
Sounds like a great fit. Would love to see some pics of it when you get it.

/ Kioti CK30/35 or CK3510 decision/price check #23  
Congrats! I'm still looking but have gained some good additional info from your thread. I'm looking at the same models you did and you'll probably be happy to know that your quotes are all a few grand below what I'm seeing up here in NY.