Digital Manuals

/ Digital Manuals #1  

Areeves08

Tractor
Kioti RX6620 Powershuttle
Are there any digital/downloadable manuals for the Kioti RX's? I'm looking to ensure I've got adequate rear ballast for the KL7320 loader and a few other items, but I can't find any of the manuals online. With my Deere, a quick Google search and I had everything. Any help would be great. Thanks.

/ Digital Manuals #2  
Are there any digital/downloadable manuals for the Kioti RX's? I'm looking to ensure I've got adequate rear ballast for the KL7320 loader and a few other items, but I can't find any of the manuals online. With my Deere, a quick Google search and I had everything. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Not in this country. Some other countries have different copyright laws (example Australia). Of course the dealers have digital copies. But they won't normally distribute that to a customer. The paper copy is for sale, and I received my loader manual as well as the owners manual upon delivery. Various sites have popped up from time to time to allow download of manuals, these sites are in other countries. I don't have a manual for an rx. There was a running thread here about manual downloads with a posted FTP site. I don't know if the site is still good.

If anyone would ask my opinion, which no one did, I would say all owners manuals for tractors and loaders should be free to download to anyone and should be maintained on the manufactures website. Now service manuals are a different matter, and I could see why they would want to sell them. But I believe owners manuals should be freely distributed. But they are not, except for a few exceptions, like Deere.

/ Digital Manuals #3  
Not in this country. Some other countries have different copyright laws (example Australia). Of course the dealers have digital copies. But they won't normally distribute that to a customer. The paper copy is for sale, and I received my loader manual as well as the owners manual upon delivery. Various sites have popped up from time to time to allow download of manuals, these sites are in other countries. I don't have a manual for an rx. There was a running thread here about manual downloads with a posted FTP site. I don't know if the site is still good. If anyone would ask my opinion, which no one did, I would say all owners manuals for tractors and loaders should be free to download to anyone and should be maintained on the manufactures website. Now service manuals are a different matter, and I could see why they would want to sell them. But I believe owners manuals should be freely distributed. But they are not, except for a few exceptions, like Deere.
I agree. It's nuts not to have electronic copies of any safety materials freely available in this day and age. I believe all the car companies do it.

/ Digital Manuals #4  
In my opinion, and I know you did not ask for that, but with your loader spec of 3384 pounds to full height at the pin, I would recommend you start at around 2500 to 3000 lbs of ballast if it is close in to the tractor. You might get away with a bit less if it was further from the tractor to act as a cantilever. Try it and see how it acts.

/ Digital Manuals #6  
It's strange that I can find that info for almost every other loader model but that one.

KIOTI Loaders

At this point I would say just ask the dealer you are buying from. They should know or at least be able to find out easier.

/ Digital Manuals #7  
   / Digital Manuals #8  
It's strange that I can find that info for almost every other loader model but that one. KIOTI Loaders At this point I would say just ask the dealer you are buying from. They should know or at least be able to find out easier.
I'm not sure I'd trust Kioti website materials. They are notoriously unreliable. For example, they list a lift capacity for the KL120 that's higher than the KL130 while the breakout for the KL120 is listed as barely higher than max lift. Kioti has put garbage numbers on their website for years. Nobody seems to be responsible for checking accuracy.

/ Digital Manuals
Thanks guys. I got the called later in the afternoon yesterday that the tractor is in. I'll just deal with the ballast after I review the manual. From deposit to arrival it was only a week. That's a heck of a lot better than the 9 weeks for my Deere.