2.1 MB · Views: 468
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 389
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 347
   / New tractor delivered #2  
Congratulations on your new machine, that's really a good looking piece of equipment and attachments.:thumbsup:

/ New tractor delivered #3  
Congratulations, looking good, you should have many hours of enjoyment with that.

/ New tractor delivered #4  
Wow! That took a few box tops. :) Great looking tractor!

/ New tractor delivered #5  
Did the dealer set up the Grapple attachment ??

/ New tractor delivered
I had dealer install W R Long 3rd function and Michigan Iron hydraulic backhoe thumb both for 450.00 labor.

/ New tractor delivered #7  
Nice. Go ahead and order your hydraulic filters now so you will have them at the 50 hr service.

/ New tractor delivered #8  
Congratulations! I think you'll like that tractor. Tell us more about your grapple. Make? Weight and width? Looks like there's a lot of steel in it.

/ New tractor delivered #9  
Congratulations! I think you'll like that tractor. Tell us more about your grapple. Make? Weight and width? Looks like there's a lot of steel in it.

There's no mistaking a Wicked Grapple from Everything Attachments. Ted builds them Strong & Mean.

Based on Tractor size I'm guessing it's the "Wicked Root Grapple for Compact Tractors" and based on the lid spacing & number of tines I'm guessing the 66" wide model but that's just a guess.

Compact Tractor Wicked Root Grapple from Everything Attachments

I debated the 54" version of this model due to the wider opening & dual lids but ended up going the lighter/cheaper 50" Compact Grapple and we love it!

/ New tractor delivered #10  
Congratulations! I have the same tractor but without those extra hydraulics. Very nice indeed. Best regards, Bob