Price Check 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check

/ 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check #1  

borisvonf

Tractor
Jd 5500 mfwd. Kawasaki mule sx 4x4 JD5103 with 521 loader
Found this on Craigslist and don't know if it is a good deal or not.
Presently I have a jd 5500 open station with almost 5000 hours that runs like a top but I really want the a/c in the cab tractor and need a loader as well.
Not sure how well kioti holds its value as hours go up.

2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, still has one year powertrain warranty, radio, heat, a/c, new bucket, 60hp, run great, everything works great. $23900.

Thanks in advance for any information.

/ 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check #2  
Sounds like a steal to me. However, I am in Canada where everything costs more.

Btw and fwiw, that is my favourite of all the Kiotis. A close second would be the DK90 that I own and the CK30 that I would like to own.

If it is in good condition it is barely broken in. Is that a wet or dry clutch model? I wouldn't care personally, but the wet clutch model cost more originally. If you need to know how much then I could check some info and let you know.

PS, the NX's are not as robust as the RX's, so prices should reflect that (8 bolt vs 6 bolt wheels are the first hint).

/ 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check
Went and test drove tractor. Looked great and a/c was heavenly on a 97 degree day. Only issue was in gear 2 medium noticed whole tractor shaking at low speed. Not noted in other ranges or gears. Per dealer was used for haying but original owner traded it in for 70 hp. Would that worry you that it may have been overworked if prior owner was running out of hp?
Thoughts appreciated.

/ 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check #4  
Were you on a hard surface? It could have been the tire lugs, at a certain speed, did you try the same speed in another gear?

/ 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check
It was on gently sloping gravel parking lot just above idle. Went away with more throttle or clutching and stopping.

Another question for the brain trust here. I am used to the parking gear on my jd. The Kioti had locking brakes. Any thoughts on that. I am off and on my tractor a lot adjusting sprayer, cyclone spreader, hooking up chains to brush, changing implements, etc. Does setting the brake lock just take time getting used to? I don't want to have to shut down the engine every time I get off to adjust something, but I really don't want to be crushed either. I feel safe now when I put my jd in park to hop on and off.

Thanks again for advice

/ 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check #6  
My emergency brake is similar and just fine. About 4 clicks will hold mild slopes. 5 clicks on a little steeper stuff. I am careful and it seems very safe to me.

The second gear shake is most likely the tires as noted earlier...the exact same speed in another gear would tell you. Wet or dry clutch model? If dry check to see how much adjustment is left. It should have had about 2 adjustments by now (rough guessing). It should have about an inch of freeplay if it is adjusted close. The tractor is made to be worked and cannot possibly be "overworked". It can or it can't run the gear it is hitched to. If it can, then it is not overworking. 1600 hrs on any decent tractor is pretty low hours, imo.

Upgrading to 70hp isnt much of a power bump. What tractor is he looking to buy? And has he been happy with his Kioti other than a wee bit short on power?

Oh, and 2nd medium is probably one of the main working gears, so there is reason to check that out thoroughly. If it were me, i would be very interested in that unit but would go have another hard look to be sure.

/ 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check #7  
I checked for RX6010 for sale only found one similar for sale with 962 hours price at 28k. I had the same problems when I found my used nx6010 for sale just not many used for sale to compare prices with.

/ 2013 Kioti RX6010 cab powershuttle w/ loader, 1621 hrs, price check #8  
I have at tires on my PX90 and at a certain speed it is a rough ride on gravel. It is not the gear but the speed ossolation and it is rough and shakes. I bump up the throttle a hair or down and it goes away. The RX was my second choice but I went ine frame size bigger. Put 61 hours on in two months or so cutting the grass and working the driveway and love the cab on the 99 degree days we have been having.