Ordering Kioti cab parts

/ Ordering Kioti cab parts #1  

comancheflight

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HC
When ordering replacement parts I have to pay shipping and they charge an exuberant fee.
Is their any online sources that are reasonable?

/ Ordering Kioti cab parts #2  
When ordering replacement parts I have to pay shipping and they charge an exuberant fee.
Is their any online sources that are reasonable?
Why not go to your closet Kioti dealer to order your Cab parts?

/ Ordering Kioti cab parts #3  
Why not go to your closet Kioti dealer to order your Cab parts?

I think dealers charge the shipping on these parts, since they are charged shipping. The only way to offset this is to wait till the dealer needs to replenish a lot of parts they need to stock. Then some of the cost can be reduced. In general we tractor owners want to fix broken stuff fast.

/ Ordering Kioti cab parts #4  
I think dealers charge the shipping on these parts, since they are charged shipping. The only way to offset this is to wait till the dealer needs to replenish a lot of parts they need to stock. Then some of the cost can be reduced. In general we tractor owners want to fix broken stuff fast.
I agree, the part that confuses me we buy $30,000 tractors and complain about a few extra bucks on shipping costs.

Last edited:
   / Ordering Kioti cab parts #5  
I agree,that part that confuses me we buy $30,000 tractors and complain about a few extra bucks on shipping costs.
I have heard some people complain it can cost up to 3-4 times what the part costs to ship it. Doors are expensive to ship

/ Ordering Kioti cab parts
Kioti charges excessive shipping. I buy a lot of things online and usually get free to little shipping costs. It has zero to do with what I paid for the tractor and I order all parts through my dealer.
The latest is on the NX I broke the cab front combination lamp plastic cover....cheap fix right? Well Kioti doesn't sell the cover, you have to buy the entire combination light. What should be a $5 - $15 fix for the plastic cover, is $58 for the light...plus shipping...
I priced it with an online dealer just to see the price and was just over $20 shipping...
My dealer said some other kioti tractors the lights are broken down so you can order any part...not the NX...the whole assembly.

/ Ordering Kioti cab parts #7  
Kioti's shipping costs to dealers is about average for manufacturer to dealer shipments. There are mfg's that are far worse. What your dealer charges you can vary a lot based on dealer cost and his freight policies. A part that has to ship LTL freight (cab glass, door, etc) will be expensive to ship unless ordered on a stock order. Kioti does charge dealers a flat fee for orders drop shipped to customers that is high, and in addition to the actual shipping cost. Another annoying thing is Kioti has deemed that some high cost parts are not eligible for free shipping on a stock order. This is contrary to any other mfg that I deal with or know anything about.

/ Ordering Kioti cab parts #8  
Kioti charges excessive shipping. I buy a lot of things online and usually get free to little shipping costs. It has zero to do with what I paid for the tractor and I order all parts through my dealer.
The latest is on the NX I broke the cab front combination lamp plastic cover....cheap fix right? Well Kioti doesn't sell the cover, you have to buy the entire combination light. What should be a $5 - $15 fix for the plastic cover, is $58 for the light...plus shipping...
I priced it with an online dealer just to see the price and was just over $20 shipping...
My dealer said some other kioti tractors the lights are broken down so you can order any part...not the NX...the whole assembly.
I guess its time to sell it then.As stated above I am sure Kioti is in line ($$ for shipping costs) with all of the other tractor companies.

/ Ordering Kioti cab parts #9  
I am not sure about you guys in the U.S but here in Canada the dealer like mine is very reasonable on parts ordered. The dealer I deal with is a family business that has been around for 3 generation and they are very customer oriented, honest, trust worthy and try to give you the best prices around. I chose this dealer over others in my area for those reasons as there are only a handful of dealers( Kubota, MF, CIH ) within 100 miles around. I checked/visited them all out before deciding on my Kioti.