Why no QA bucket on the CK2510?

/ Why no QA bucket on the CK2510? #1  

iptman

Gold Member
Tractor
Scag Tiger Cat, 61", Kioti CX2510
I was really looking hard at the CK2510 but recently saw that the Mahindra Max 26 loader has a QA bucket from the factory. Do you think Kioti will be adding this as a standard factory option soon? It just seems like this is the way the market is leaning, curious if anyone has any intel from Kioti.

/ Why no QA bucket on the CK2510? #2  
I was really looking hard at the CK2510 but recently saw that the Mahindra Max 26 loader has a QA bucket from the factory. Do you think Kioti will be adding this as a standard factory option soon? It just seems like this is the way the market is leaning, curious if anyone has any intel from Kioti.
They already have. The newer KL2510 Loaders are Universal Skid Steer.

/ Why no QA bucket on the CK2510?
Really?? I can't find any documentation that says that or pictures. Not doubting you, just surprised since my search skills are usually pretty good.

/ Why no QA bucket on the CK2510? #4  
Really?? I can't find any documentation that says that or pictures. Not doubting you, just surprised since my search skills are usually pretty good.

MichiganIron is correct, I just had mine delivered as of yesterday. I'll get a pic tomorrow as it is dark and late.

Did the lift capacity go up any?

/ Why no QA bucket on the CK2510? #6  
Kioti - 4.jpgKioti - 5.jpgKioti - 2.jpgKioti - 3.jpg

Here is the CK2510 Quick Attach bucket with the reference Item# stickers. I believe after Jul 2016 is when they were first offered. I contacted 4-different dealers and literately three out of four didn't know about the QA option.

/ Why no QA bucket on the CK2510? #7  
Thanks for the info and pics rgillin.

/ Why no QA bucket on the CK2510? #9  
Is the single lever better than the older 2 level. Just wondering.

/ Why no QA bucket on the CK2510? #10  
Is the single lever better than the older 2 level. Just wondering.

I wouldn't say it is better.. different, and maybe more convenient, but not really better. Either works well.