New CK35 cab WITH A/C

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #1  

comancheflight

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HC
Just got home from The Green Industry and Equipment Expo in Louisville KY. HUGE show and Kioti was there. Unfortunately the lights were out in their area so was a little dim but I did take a picture of the new prototype CK35 cab with A/C. Rep also said Kioti is coming out with a line of impliments and will be announced 'soon'. I got the impression soon was a few months.

20161020_121456.jpg

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #2  
Is that a CK35 or CK4010? I noticed the loader is the KL4010. Either way, looks like a nice tractor!

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #3  
I'd miss getting on and off the right side of the tractor, but would love a cab with AC! I'll be watching this 'prototype'. :)

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C
It is as I stated, a CK35 tractor. And both doors open...nothing changes as to what side you get off albeit left side is easiest.
Zoom in on the picture and look what is at the top right hand corner of the prototype sign....it be a door handle.

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #6  
Any idea how much this cab sells for? I would be interested in one for my CK30.

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C
Honestly what I posted was all the information I got. I just posted because I knew a lot would be interested in that size with cab and A/C. I would assume this is a factory installed cab and not a retrofit that you can just buy the cab...but again, I didn't ask.

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #8  
It is as I stated, a CK35 tractor. And both doors open...nothing changes as to what side you get off albeit left side is easiest.
Zoom in on the picture and look what is at the top right hand corner of the prototype sign....it be a door handle.

Kind of confusing in that I don't see a step on that side. It's one of the things that I like(d) about my NX5510CH is the ability to get in/out on the right side: limiting to only one side- what if you get pinned in on the left side (or, heaven forbid, tip over on to that side)?

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C
Ck35, like the one I had without cab, does not have a step on the right side. However they do have the mounting to add one. I asked my dealer and he had a new one in stock and just gave it to me...even though my NX has a step on right side it's safer to exit the left side due to all the levers and pedals that could accidently be moved by clothing, big feet or fat butts...I never exit my NX on the right with it running and seldom when it's not. To me the biggest practical advantage to even having a door on the right for any of the tractors is, with seat switch modified, is so you can open the door and back the tractor slowly onto the backhoe by kneeling down outside to watch..
Maybe Kioti thinking is no step deters one from exiting that side except in emergency or extenuating circumstances. ...and saves $$$

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #10  
My CK30 has a step on each side of the tractor so I can enter either sides without hitting any levers. I get into my cab on the right side most of the time cause I find it easier to do so and use the steering wheel to put myself into the cab.