Thinking about getting a new kioti mechron utv

/ Thinking about getting a new kioti mechron utv #1  

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
Ive read some older posts on these units, but was wondering how people feel about the newer units. They seem pretty nicely priced for a 4x4 with diesel engine. Hiw are you liking its operation and winter use.

/ Thinking about getting a new kioti mechron utv #2  
I am not familiar with this machine but have a Kawasaki 3010 Diesel. Be sure you want a diesel. They a quite a bit noisier than the gas machines.

/ Thinking about getting a new kioti mechron utv #3  
I don't own one but rode a new Mechron this fall for several hours through quite a bit of mud. Was not overly impressed with the traction, was noisy, seemed somewhat cheaply made. On the positive side it was ran hard for three hours and never missed a beat. I'm guessing they are very reliable.

/ Thinking about getting a new kioti mechron utv
I was wondering about the noise compaired with a gas unit. Ill have to go test drive one.

/ Thinking about getting a new kioti mechron utv #5  
We've had one since 2012. It works great. I use it to haul firewood from the bush using a DR Versa trailer. You won't be disappointed if you get one.

/ Thinking about getting a new kioti mechron utv
I went to test one yesterday. Not a bad unit, but man was it noisy. Im also looking at a polaris unit. I dont understand why these utvs dont have better muffler systems.