need some advice from kioti owners that move hay

/ need some advice from kioti owners that move hay #1  

deer assassin

Tractor
2017 LS XR4145HC 1967 oliver 550 gas
I am curious which model would be better for my application.

I want to move 5x6 round bales around my place with FEL and stack a few for storage ( (just double stack).... About 12 rolls a year pulling them off my trailer and storing them and putting them out 1x a month.

kioti CK3510CHSE with the 4020 loader

nx4510 with a 6010 loader

i am stuck on wanting a hydro static trans and cab as i will be dragging logs and bush hogging as well

thanks in advance

/ need some advice from kioti owners that move hay #2  
Because of the potential weight variation on the rolls(1500-2500lbs), I would go with the nx4510 with a 6010 loader, just to be safer. Ken Sweet

/ need some advice from kioti owners that move hay #3  
NX series with cab and HST.

Don't be impatient, if they don't have what you want, order it....That is what I had to do.

Good luck

/ need some advice from kioti owners that move hay #4  
I am curious which model would be better for my application.
I want to move 5x6 round bales around my place with FEL and stack a few for storage ( (just double stack).... About 12 rolls a year pulling them off my trailer and storing them and putting them out 1x a month.
kioti CK3510CHSE with the 4020 loader
nx4510 with a 6010 loader

I owned a DK40SE HST for several years and moved 4x5 round bales with it - about 50-100 a year. The loader was fine. Adequate counterweight was needed, either another bale on a rear spear or a heavy implement (typically a 600lb Caroni flail). My rear tires were NOT filled but I did have one set of wheel weights on the rears. This setup worked fine with 4x5 round bales and I would do it again.

5x6 round bales are much heavier than 4x5s and I think the DK40 would have been marginal at best for that. The NX4510 is only a tiny bit larger than the DK40 and I expect it would be marginal also. I don't think the CK3510 would be worth serious consideration for this, based on frame size, overall weight, and rated loader capacity.

I'm currently debating between those two frames for a mix of uses with occasional moving of 4x5 round bales. The NX would do fine for 4x5s I'm sure, and I'm not sure if the CK will, although I may give it a try. If you could buy 4x5s instead you would be fine with the NX and maybe (?) fine with the CK.

/ need some advice from kioti owners that move hay #5  
I would be leery of the CK also...I maxed out lifting 1300 Lb. skids of flagstone with 320 Lb. forks, loaded rears and a 400 Lb. boxblade on. It got a little tippy at times, especially when lifting over 4 feet high to stack. Go Bigger!

/ need some advice from kioti owners that move hay #6  
I use my DK45 for feeding 5x6 bales but need the rear bale on first. The loader lifts ok but the tractor wheel base is to small to make movement safe at speeds needed to move a lot of bales. My NH TN55 is what I use to move 200+ bales in from the field. IMG_20130903_122506_477.jpg

/ need some advice from kioti owners that move hay
i actually went out and measured i am getting 5x5 rolls

i am torn between kioti or ls

if i go kioti i will get the nx4510

/ need some advice from kioti owners that move hay #8  
i actually went out and measured i am getting 5x5 rolls

i am torn between kioti or ls

if i go kioti i will get the nx4510

As a CK35 owner that has recently found themselves in the position of moving some 4x4 & 4x5 rolls - you are making the best choice.

The CK35 is capable for smaller bales, as has already been mentioned a good counterweight is a must. I'm using 3 ft pallet forks instead of a spear so the 5 foot wide rolls are fun just to keep balanced but weight wise I'm comfortable moving over our hilly terrain at slow speeds. Also I don't load/unload or stack (they push them off the truck and I move them out into the field to feed) but I do lift high enough to dump into the hay ring and I don;t feel uneasy about that either.

For anything larger I would highly suggest a heavier tractor & more powerful loader combination.

There wasn't any LS dealers close enough for us to visit in person before we purchased but from what I've seen & read since you wouldn't be disappointed with one.

Best of luck with your purchase & come back and share pictures once you decide.