Price Check NX6010

/ NX6010 #11  
I love the property, very pretty.
I have the RX6620 and love it. I mostly do farm type work with mine. (haying) I have not had one problem.
If memory serves me right I paid about 38K for mine. The only extra was 1 more set of hydraulics. I have 250 trouble free hours on it.

/ NX6010
I love the property, very pretty.
I have the RX6620 and love it. I mostly do farm type work with mine. (haying) I have not had one problem.
If memory serves me right I paid about 38K for mine. The only extra was 1 more set of hydraulics. I have 250 trouble free hours on it.

I thought about getting the RX6620, went with the NX6010...glad to h at it's been a good purchase for ya

Mine gets delivered in a week, can't wait

/ NX6010 #13  
I thought about getting the RX6620, went with the NX6010...glad to h at it's been a good purchase for ya

Mine gets delivered in a week, can't wait

Be sure to check the loader's symmetry. Verify that the bucket edge appears parallel to the front brush guard (reference point). I and another person on this site had incorrectly fab'd loaders: mine got replaced right away; not sure about the other guy's ("bgruss75" is his name, I think). Refer to here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-buying-pricing/369313-my-nx5510h-6.html And, be sure to test for cab leaks: if you're not expecting big rains then really run the hose over it. Seems that leaks from the front part of the cab are fairly common: took my dealer two tries before finally resolving it.