Price Check NX6010

/ NX6010 #1  

vanskills

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti
Hello all, I just bought 200 acres in Montana (50% wooded, 50% pastured). I will be logging, making roads, mowing, maybe some light hobby farming stuff...here is quote I received from dealer

The NX6010 with front end loader, filled tires, 2 rear remotes, 3rd function mounted on joystick, rear wiper will be $39,650 that price includes the cash discounts of $3,500 on the tractor and $800 on the loader. If you decide on the Ag tires, you need to add $250 to that price.

The RX6620 outfitted the exact same will be $3,000 more.

They both would use the same backhoe and I priced them with an 18 bucket and dirt pads at $8,350. That price reflects the $1,000 cash discount

The box blade will be $1,500

/ NX6010
IMG_0888.PNGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0890.JPGIMG_0892.JPG

Hopefully the NX6010 can do what i need for the property, I have watched a ton of youtube videos and never owned a tractor before, I was gonna do the RX but I LOVE the hydrostat transmission

/ NX6010 #4  
I love the pine forest up that way, very beautiful indeed. You say never owned a tractor, do you have much experience operating a tractor? What is the soil like there, is it hard clay, sandy, or Midwest garden quality?

Last edited:
   / NX6010
I am a electrician by trade so i have operated all sorts of equipment at one or another...but ya i have never owned a tractor

Its all farmland/ranches where i live, not too many young guys like me that arent farmers/ranchers because its an hour away from Billings Mt..

I work in North Dakota so i drive home every weekend

/ NX6010 #6  
Very nice place you have there!! Is the pricing for Cabbed tractors??
I would say for the area and the projects ahead of you that is a good sized machine and should serve you well.

/ NX6010 #7  
Nice place!

You will learn quickly. Be careful at first in tight situations. Make sure your little guy stays far away.

Have fun.

/ NX6010 #8  
I would say for the area and the projects ahead of you that is a good sized machine and should serve you well.

....'rear wiper will be $39,650 that'..... seems a cab is what one would need the rear wiper for...

/ NX6010 #9  

....'rear wiper will be $39,650 that'..... seems a cab is what one would need the rear wiper for...
Check EriK 'the oracle's' thread on his NX. He's done about everything one can/could do to his, including seemingly beating the piss out of it many times. It keeps on 'tickin' from what little I've read on that thread....
If he can't kill it, nobody can. Speaks well of Kioti brand- strong as bull!

/ NX6010 #10  
$39,650 w/o backhoe and boxblade?

Good idea to have/get a cab!:thumbsup: I had folks here convince me (and I'm in a mild climate!) and I have zero regrets (and I thank all that pushed me in this direction).

Eric's adventures with his NX pale in comparison to my 1,000 hrs on my B7800!:laughing: I have no illusions that my NX can and or would be subjected to similar activities (as I've put my B7800 through). Breaking things on bigger tractors is a LOT more costly!