Ck2610, 2017 new purchase

/ Ck2610, 2017 new purchase #1  

rmilcic

Tractor
ck2610
20170330_200724.jpg20170330_200717.jpg20170330_200627.jpg20170330_200642.jpg

Crappy weather today in PA, but I can't wait to get this baby out and about!

/ Ck2610, 2017 new purchase #2  
Congratulations. I bought one last November. I had a John Deere 850 cut 4 wheel drive that I had bought new 27 years before. The machine had never been back to the shop. However the parts department where I bought it from was great. I really didn't think I needed a new tractor as that one did everything I needed it to do. But the wife insisted, stating I wasn't getting any younger and shouldn't have to shift. That was a problem moving snow.
So, in an effort to keep my wife happy I went tractor shopping.

A dealer for another brand couldn't be bothered talking to me, the John Deere dealer I always did business with, just couldn't come up with a decent price on a trade.
Kioti met the horsepower, better weight, was on the lot, and the dealer wanted to sell. I've only put 30 hours on it, but it moves snow and digs hole so much easier, not to mention moving manure.

I think they're great machines. I'll let you know if this one lasts 27 years.

/ Ck2610, 2017 new purchase
Well, I hope so too lol.

UOTE=Sheldon Hamblin;4726030]Congratulations. I bought one last November. I had a John Deere 850 cut 4 wheel drive that I had bought new 27 years before. The machine had never been back to the shop. However the parts department where I bought it from was great. I really didn't think I needed a new tractor as that one did everything I needed it to do. But the wife insisted, stating I wasn't getting any younger and shouldn't have to shift. That was a problem moving snow.

A dealer for another brand couldn't be bothered talking to me, the John Deere dealer I always did business with, just couldn't come up with a decent price on a trade.
Kioti met the horsepower, better weight, was on the lot, and the dealer wanted to sell. I've only put 30 hours on it, but it moves snow and digs hole so much easier, not to mention moving manure.

I think they're great machines. I'll let you know if this one lasts 27 years.[/QUOTE]

/ Ck2610, 2017 new purchase #4  
Congratulations. I bought one last November. I had a John Deere 850 cut 4 wheel drive that I had bought new 27 years before. The machine had never been back to the shop. However the parts department where I bought it from was great. I really didn't think I needed a new tractor as that one did everything I needed it to do. But the wife insisted, stating I wasn't getting any younger and shouldn't have to shift. That was a problem moving snow.

I think they're great machines. I'll let you know if this one lasts 27 years.
I hope it does, and you have as good luck with Kioti as I have with my DK 35.
My had a John Deere 850 for 14-15 years. And it was a good machine.
I bought my 2001 DK 35 , 16 years ago and so far (2050 hours) its been every bit as solid/reliable as my 850 was. Tractor has never been back to the dealer.
JD 850 had 1800 hours when I sold it.