NEW KIOTI NX 5010H

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #11  
Great job/deal!

Might want to make sure that the fluids and fuel (and filter) are OK. When machinery sits for an extended time moisture collects. And down the road watch for leaks developing. Hopefully you won't run into any issues here: I bought a basically new [demo] 2013 Polaris Brutus (diesel) in 2016 and it has suffered a bad starter (due to moisture - I was able to clean up the brushes and get it working again) and a rear main oil seal leak (the leak isn't very bad; given that this is a hydrostatic trans I don't have to worry about oil getting on a clutch disk/pressure plate; I'm still hoping that the seal will reshape after a while- I'm still trying to get around to changing the hydraulic fluid and filter!).

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H
In two weeks I am making a road trip to pickup the new tractor. I asked the dealer to run it, check for proper operation of everything and check for any updates or recalls.
I is 800 miles one way to the dealer. A nice road trip.
Boy, I am excited and looking forward to getting home and putting it to work.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H
I purchased a 20ft. 10k trailer with the tractor to haul it home. $26k tractor and trailer.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #14  
800 miles! Wow, my local dealer was 20 but he passed away unexpectedly and none of the family wanted to keep the business so they closed it, now the next is 90 and I thought that was bad. Hope you don't have to take it back for anything.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H
I purchased a none current unit and saved $2500 over a new one. I just have to make a trip to pick it up.
Local dealer is 150 miles away. Hence the new trailer with the tractor.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #16  
congrats, ive been looking at the nx6010, but no dealers in my area...well over a 100 miles....not sure im willing to go that far,

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #17  
I think you made a good purchase. I drove 300 miles to get my tractor with a 20 ft trailer but saved thousands doing it. I could have bought the same tractor 20 miles from my house but would have paid a whole lot more for the same set-up I got with the other deal. I have traveled many times to buy expensive items if I can save a substantial amount of money. Distance has never an issue for me especially when it means saving thousands.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H
Made it home with the new Beast. It's been raining here , so I haven't been able to get into the woods and tear it up yet.
I have two rear remote kits to install. Thinking of doing a third loader remote kit right away also.
I really like it so far. I put 4 hrs on it working on the driveway. The linked peddle is nice.
I'm very happy with the tractor. I purchased a 6 foot King kutter FH brush mower for my trails.
Going to get some work done now! IMG_20170511_122621233.jpgIMG_20170514_143856858.jpg

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #19  
Excellent! Now you must update your profile info to include your NX5010H.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #20  
Don't forget to put some thread lock on the bucket level rod.