NEW KIOTI NX 5010H

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #1  

hillwood

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti NX5010HST
I made a deal on a new 2014 NX 5010H. I shopped around and found this non current unit for $22,700.. loader.. loaded rear tires.. 2 rear remotes.
I hope I made a good choice. Should I be worried about anything? It is a new 2014 model year that has been on the lot for around 3 years.
I am excited and nervous at the same time. I do not want to deal with any issues from sitting too long on the lot in the elements.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #2  
Congratulations on your new Kioti purchase!
Your warranty starts when you bought it, not when it was produced. Your serial number decodes to tell you when it was manufactured, which can assist in figuring out if there are any issues with that year and model. Some minor issues have been known about some Tier 4 final version tractors, not just kioti, because of the newest emissions standards.
If you come here first with any questions, and in the meantime search for the threads on TBN,(in the Owning/Operating Kioti section), related to your specific model and year Kioti, you should be able to find out all you need to know from those who've already been there.
Kioti for the most part is a very strong and well built tractor line.
Relax, you bought a beast; now go out and use it, and bring back questions as you find them, Enjoy your new tractor, and *post some pics of it standing and moving mountains!
Posting *pics is MANDATORY!:laughing:

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H
Congratulations on your new Kioti purchase!
Your warranty starts when you bought it, not when it was produced. Your serial number decodes to tell you when it was manufactured, which can assist in figuring out if there are any issues with that year and model. Some minor issues have been known about some Tier 4 final version tractors, not just kioti, because of the newest emissions standards.
If you come here first with any questions, and in the meantime search for the threads on TBN,(in the Owning/Operating Kioti section), related to your specific model and year Kioti, you should be able to find out all you need to know from those who've already been there.
Kioti for the most part is a very strong and well built tractor line.
Relax, you bought a beast; now go out and use it, and bring back questions as you find them, Enjoy your new tractor, and *post some pics of it standing and moving mountains!
Posting *pics is MANDATORY!:laughing:

Will do on the pictures. I can't wait to put the beast to work.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #4  
Was this an HST rops model ? That seems like a great price- I'm currently looking at one with dealer added 2 rear remotes, 3rd function for loader and been on the lot for 120 days for $26,000!
If the factory had some surplus inventory that was discounted , I wonder if I have more negotiating to do?

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #5  
There is a sale until the end of the month on some of the 50 HP models.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #6  
Hilwood: I was quoted $26,000 for that model on sale so you saved quite a bit.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H
I thought I got a good deal on the NX 5010H. It is a HST ROPS unit, with 2 rear remote and loaded tires. The dealer gave me a price of $24,500 to start. I worked him down to $22,700.
I have to road trip 800 miles to get it. It will be a fun trip!
My local dealer said they could order a new one for $24,800. I found another dealer with a price of $25,000.
Right now there is a sale on the NX 5010. $25k seems to be the going price with the sale, from what I have found.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #8  
I would think that the new ( 2016/2017) production models would command a higher price than a 2014.
Is that ~ $ 26,000 price for late (16/17) models.?

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H
I know the dealers get help from the manufacturers to move older units.
Still get full warranty.

/ NEW KIOTI NX 5010H #10  
I thought it was a 2016 model but cannot say that for sure. Did not really pursue it.