Another Warranty Question

/ Another Warranty Question #1  

Thump

Hello to everyone!

I'm a newbee to this forum and I have a Kioti warranty question. I'm seriously interested in buying a new Kioti (a CK25/30). One of the dealers I'm talking with is quite a distance (too far for normal service). The other Kioti dealers I've talked to are closer but aren't willing to do a better deal than the full list price /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif BTW, there are no Kioti dealers in my state.

Anyway, I was told by a dealer that Kioti can, under certain circumstances, allow a mechanically inclined owner to do some-to-most warranty repairs if it is ok'ed in advance with the dealer and the defective parts returned for inspection. Kioti will then at least pay for the parts and maybe a small labor reimbursement.

One of reasons I'm asking is I've had dealings with a dealer of the other "orange" tractor. He was only a couple of miles down the road from me and handled varioius repairs to my ol' L-235. To put a kind face on it, I've been less than impressed by their abilities & services. I selected the product and the dealer based solely on easy accessibility and that too turned out to be a mistake.

I know that a strong, fair and knowledgable dealer local dealer is desirable but if I have to go 100+ miles to get at least a "reasonable" price does Kioti have this owner/warranty program available as a long-distance backup?

Is there any truth in this as it would help me in selecting the best dealer verses cost package and make my Kioti decision a bit easier?

Thump

/ Another Warranty Question #2  
I have read quite a few posts on here where a dealer just shipped a part that was installed by the owner and covered under warranty.

What state are you in?

I have an LK3054 for sale in the classified if you are interested. 2003 with only 83 hours.

ChrisW

/ Another Warranty Question #4  
I would email kioti with this question. Any Kioti dealer will honor the warranty no matter where you bought it from if that helps. For warranty repair work it really needs to go back to a Kioti dealer. I think you will find Kioti perfers all warranty work be done at a dealer. Customer_Service@kiotitractor.com