Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ?

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #51  
Coobie, I was asked what the problem was by the OP and responded.
Yes you did but then it turned into your own personal vendetta against Kioti corp.Hey Eric please listen not trying to start a pi$$ing match here with you but if you have issues why not start another thread.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #52  
Good point Coobie, a new, and Eric only thread, should be started with him as star playing his usual, 'I'm a victim here, hear me roar on youtube and TBN about how bad a deal I got from everyone who has anything to do with Kioti'.

To the OP, I forgot in all the excitement of trying to stifle The Eric's incessant rants about HIS experience with Kioti, that the purpose of your thread was to get feedback from those who own Kioti tractors; about parts, warranty and support for the brand. So I apologize for my part in running with the thread in defense of Kioti and it's products, service and warranty issues.

However, I do maintain that it really galls me when one loudmouth person takes the stage to try to do harm to a brand just because from their perspective they got screwed by the corporate machine, when in all likelihood nothing could be further from the actual truth. So this thread is a double edged sword so far. On one hand you have me and numerous others telling you the brand is awesome and parts and service are available, and service by one's dealer is seldom if ever necessary for most buyers. And on the other you have Eric. You decide what makes most sense to you.

I hope you find what you're looking for in a tractor, and I hope you chose a Kioti because I'm confident you will be satisfied overall by the brand and it's abilities to get tasks done.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #53  
I also want to add to this thread.I have owned 2 kioti tractors 2007 DK40 shuttle shift and 2012 DK40se HST cab.The only reason I sold my 2007 for the 2012 was knee replacement surgery on my shifting leg.Both have been trouble free and I would buy them again in a heart beat.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    1,015 KB · Views: 201
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 187
  • 217.jpg
    217.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 235
   / Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #54  
I purchased my dk50 se new in june 2014. I just hit 500 trouble free hours. I had a couple of small issues that the dealer handled immediately. This tractor has been worked hard. I have 200 acres and use it for everything.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #55  
To me Eric, your biggest problem is your dealer. They should have taken care of your needs, as they would most likely be doing your warranty work. If you were not happy with that dealer then try another dealer. Kioti North America is fine to contact at some point, but your dealer should be your main contact I would think. Not trying to get into this Poop tornado that this thread became, but that is my thought while reading through this. Also if you are a mechanic, then just fix it and sell it or trade in or keep. Not my concern really, but all the parts can be ordered through different dealer networks. I get why you are mad about them denying a warranty, but why in the heck would you disclose everything you did like t stat. They wouldnt even notice it, they would look at it and assume it is the right part. I would also presume the 3rd function would only really affect loader warranty. Cab mods i doubt would do anything. But it all points back to your dealer and i would assume most blame is on them. I agree with alot of these people on here that assume you went right to the big shots at corporate and probably threw out your channel ball sack and tried getting your way. Also, there is appeals processes as well, did you even look at them.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #56  
Kioti Owners: Has anyone had any problems getting their tractor repaired under warranty? The reason I asked is the closest dealer to me sells LS and Kioti Tractors and he is dropping the Kioti line. He states it is like pulling teeth to get these tractors repaired under warranty. I Love these tractors but a statement like that coming from a dealer scares me.

I also would like to know if there are any problems getting parts. I don't want to buy a tractor and have something break then have to wait weeks for parts.

Any information on warranty and parts support would be appreciated.

I'm very interested in the CK2610HST and CK3510 HST.
I was wondering what your decision was but see from your lineup that you have a 2018 Kioti. Hope it's been good to you.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #57  
I have owned my RX since 2013 and it has been trouble free. Kioti makes a quality machine.