Buying Advice Kioti name

/ Kioti name #1  

morristvu

Tractor
None
I don't recall to hear about this name and know much about it. I didn't even see it at the latest ConExpo.
I can certainly look around and their website to learn more. But I'd like to hear your comment and get your personal experience with it if you own one.

Appreciate it!

/ Kioti name #2  
Well, I love mine. I have had it over 5 years and well over 400 hours, now.

Attachments

• DSCF0555.JPG
    DSCF0555.JPG
    480.5 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF0554.JPG
    DSCF0554.JPG
    494.5 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCF0550.JPG
    DSCF0550.JPG
    495.7 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCF0548.JPG
    DSCF0548.JPG
    486.9 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF0544.JPG
    DSCF0544.JPG
    479.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 090812 006.jpg
    090812 006.jpg
    909.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 090812 002.jpg
    090812 002.jpg
    907.1 KB · Views: 168
   / Kioti name #3  
Kioti, as well as LS are about the best bang for the tractor buck, in my opinion. My nearest dealer is several hours away and I have not needed him in the four years I have owned the tractor and the over 400 hard use hours I have put on it. Kioti used to make tractors for BobCat and LS used to/maybe still does make the Boomer line for New Holland. Both very good brands.

_EM50114.JPGDSC00505.JPGDSC00616.JPG

/ Kioti name #4  
I've owned 2 Kiotis, a 2009 DK-40 series 3 cylinder diesel with FEL and 2485 model subframe backhoe, for about a year and around 300 hours of hard work. I then traded it to my selling dealer for a DK-40 with 4 cylinder diesel and greater FEL lift capacity. That Kioti has served me very well for nearly 1000 hours of very hard work on my 25 acres, with two houses, large barn/apartment, and several sheds, 2 large stream fed ponds and steep/hilly terrain of mixed woods, streams, etc.

See my signature and surrounding implements list for the various things I use with the Kioti.

Also, I just recently purchased a Kioti Mechron, (UTV) with 22HP diesel tractor engine and CVT transmission. All my Kioti equipment has met or exceeded expectations.

I consider myself a discerning equipment buyer/user and don't settle for mediocre products.
As a South Korean company/manufacturer I feel Kioti does an excellent job of making small tractors/UTV. Theough not as well known as most other brands they are striving to be one of, IMHO, the best tractor manufacturers in today's marketplace.
IMHO, you could do way worse, for bang for buck, in the small tractor/UTV category.

? Do I get a big compensation check from Kioti for this plug of their products?! Absolutely NOT! I have no connection to them other than being a very satisfied retail buyer.

/ Kioti name #5  
I have had my CK27 for 2 yrs ( 2013 model ). Bought it with 190 hrs now have 425 hrs. I use it hard but know the limits of how much i can do with it. We live in the Cherokee mtns. so i needed a smaller tractor to maneuver around all the trees and keep trails cleared. Many yrs. ago i believe Kioti made parts for Kubota...hence the color orange they use. I looked at the weight of the machine, hyd pump gpm and the way the controls were layed out....it made the grade !!! IMHO you get alot of tractor for the dollar !!

/ Kioti name #6  
I've owned 2 Kiotis, a 2009 DK-40 series 3 cylinder diesel with FEL and 2485 model subframe backhoe, for about a year and around 300 hours of hard work. I then traded it to my selling dealer for a DK-40 with 4 cylinder diesel and greater FEL lift capacity. That Kioti has served me very well for nearly 1000 hours of very hard work on my 25 acres, with two houses, large barn/apartment, and several sheds, 2 large stream fed ponds and steep/hilly terrain of mixed woods, streams, etc.

See my signature and surrounding implements list for the various things I use with the Kioti.

Also, I just recently purchased a Kioti Mechron, (UTV) with 22HP diesel tractor engine and CVT transmission. All my Kioti equipment has met or exceeded expectations.

I consider myself a discerning equipment buyer/user and don't settle for mediocre products.
As a South Korean company/manufacturer I feel Kioti does an excellent job of making small tractors/UTV. Theough not as well known as most other brands they are striving to be one of, IMHO, the best tractor manufacturers in today's marketplace.
IMHO, you could do way worse, for bang for buck, in the small tractor/UTV category.

? Do I get a big compensation check from Kioti for this plug of their products?! Absolutely NOT! I have no connection to them other than being a very satisfied retail buyer.

I feel the same as all the above..09 CK 30 Never had a problem. Very reliable.

/ Kioti name #7  
I've owned my DK 35 for 16 years 2070 hours.
Its been great. Never gives me any problems.

/ Kioti name #8  
Bought my CK30hst new in 2005. 12 years and 800 hours later, still going strong. Replaced fuel sending unit under warranty. The only parts I get/or needed are maintenance parts like filters. Oh I forgot. I'm on the second battery.

/ Kioti name #9  
I've owned my DK35SE HST since March 2011. It now has 1,170 hours with no downtime. The contacts on the small start relay did burn out but I was able to bypass it with a jumper. The dealer helped me troubleshoot it and sent a new one out with a neighbour the same day (it is a common Bosch relay).

The tractor has done a lot of work in the bush on rough terrain and in winter running a 6' snow blower. It has many cosmetic scrapes and scars but nothing has broken. It is tough and has been totally reliable. I am very pleased with the tractor.

/ Kioti name #10  
RX7320 cab powershuttle. 300 hrs. Works great. I should have bought the rear wiper.