Price check kioti rx 6620

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #11  
I usually don't like bundled "deals". no actual experience purchasing a bundled deal, but to me, after a little research, you end up with sub-standard implements, lightweight economy units. As stated above.

/ Price check kioti rx 6620
I usually don't like bundled "deals". no actual experience purchasing a bundled deal, but to me, after a little research, you end up with sub-standard implements, lightweight economy units. As stated above.

It's good marketing I guess. Advertised sitting on a heavy duty trailer with the matching implements either attached or situated on there with it......all for 0% financing. A little research will definitely change your mind though.

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #13  
It's good marketing I guess. Advertised sitting on a heavy duty trailer with the matching implements either attached or situated on there with it......all for 0% financing. A little research will definitely change your mind though.

0% financing doesn't mean there isn't a cost to the financing to the buyer. It just means the manufacturer has buried it into the price as part of their current 'gimmick'. Money ALWAYS costs the buyer to borrow. It would be interesting to see what cash would bring the price to?

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #14  
If I am paying 32k cash for my RX6620 tractor, I will be expecting the cash discount to be around 2k...that is, if I am comparing it to 0% for 7 years. You can always negotiate a 1k plus free set of rear remotes, a 3rd function, and rimguard.

I am not impressed with the Kubota guys, their cash discount is only 800.