Price check kioti rx 6620

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #1  

WV birdman

Tractor
None
New w/ FEL and power shuttle transmission, open station... 33k. That's over the phone, no haggling. Moving back to WV in about a year so I found a dealer there to speak with and that's what I was told. Thoughts?

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #2  
that is a great price. Is it something he has to order or does he have it on his lot with some hours and rust?

/ Price check kioti rx 6620
that is a great price. Is it something he has to order or does he have it on his lot with some hours and rust?

Didn't get all the details, was pretty busy when I got the call back and it was a short conversation. Plan on discussing further with them tomorrow. I know that once I add a trailer, box blade and cutter that'll jump quite a bit.

The Kubota dealer here local has the 5660 SUHD for 36k and that's with loader, 10k 20' trailer, box blade and rotary cutter, chains/binders and free stihl chainsaw....0% financing up to 84 months.

I like the Kioti more. Going to see what they can do to get some stuff included and go from there I guess.

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #4  
Didn't get all the details, was pretty busy when I got the call back and it was a short conversation. Plan on discussing further with them tomorrow. I know that once I add a trailer, box blade and cutter that'll jump quite a bit.

The Kubota dealer here local has the 5660 SUHD for 36k and that's with loader, 10k 20' trailer, box blade and rotary cutter, chains/binders and free stihl chainsaw....0% financing up to 84 months.

I like the Kioti more. Going to see what they can do to get some stuff included and go from there I guess.

M5660 SUHD number is kind of tricky with the bundle, I just got an estimate for it with loader for 28k. Other implements and trailer I don't know...may be cheaper to get those from other sources, used or new.

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #5  
if I were you, I would negotiate getting RX7320 for 500 more than the RX6620. Why settle for less power when the difference in price is so small?

if I were you, I would negotiate getting RX7320 for 500 more than the RX6620. Why settle for less power when the difference in price is so small?

I watched a youtube video of that tractor with Trace Atkins. He about sold me on that idea too. I'll give it some thought!

That 28,000 quote you got for the 5660 was 4WD?

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #7  
I paid $40,500 for my tractor. RX6620PS cab model with 1 extra remote and a 12 volt outlet. No taxes.
That included a Land Pride rear scraper and disc. Both bottom of the Land Pride line.
So I think that price is a little high, but I also bought mine 2.5 years ago.
Good luck on your purchase, I love the tractor.

29.JPG

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #8  
I watched a youtube video of that tractor with Trace Atkins. He about sold me on that idea too. I'll give it some thought!

That 28,000 quote you got for the 5660 was 4WD?

I assume so

/ Price check kioti rx 6620 #9  
you're right, the price i got was for 2WD M5660SUH

you're right, the price i got was for 2WD M5660SUH

Yeah that's a huge difference, but I'm with you on the bundled implements. Researched the box blade and it's a lightweight economy blade, low-end landpride cutter....etc. That 10k trailer isn't cheap though. I'm going to talk to the guy at the kioti place and see what else they can offer and then I'll decide on something.