Price Check NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/?

/ NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/? #1  

NXDon

Tractor
Kioti NX Cab HST
New to the forum and this will be my first tractor purchase but I have operated heavy
construction equipment for over 20 years.

I have learned a lot from the forum so far.
I have narrowed my search down to the Kioti NX Cab HST series but now I'm trying to figure
out the TOP Secret prices of the Kioti tractors to determine which tractor to purchase with my budget.

Price check for New 2016-17 Cab HST with loader or even a demo would work:
NX4510
NX5010
NX5510
NX6010

Been to local dealer he acted like I was bugging/wasting his time, so I'm looking for some advice on some
online dealers that do package deals and may delivery for good price. Will be using Kioti financing company to pay for it.
I'm from PA but would buy from another state to save money.

I have a list of attachment that I would like to add on depending on prices of just the tractor and loader.
IE: my wish list from top priority to least
R4 tires
Rim guard
Box blade
Brush Hog
Back hoe w/ thumb
Hooks on top of bucket
Cutting edge for front bucket
3rd function
2nd rear valves
Forks

would like a 4 into 1 bucket but low priority

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't want this to turn into what HP is best for my use. I have seen the other posts all ready

I have other question but this should be a good start..

/ NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/? #2  
NX is more tractor than I could ever use but I priced one anyway. $34,000 for NX4510HST TLB.

I'm in central PA. Whereabouts are you located?

/ NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/?
Centre County

/ NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/?
I was going to check them out next week

/ NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/? #6  
Have you checked Hoover's in Mifflinburg? There is also a dealer in Perry Co., Perry Power Equipment.
I live fairly close to Hoover's but don't know what kind of a deal you can get at either place.

/ NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/? #7  
I overlooked the fact you're looking for a cab tractor. The price I posted was open station.

/ NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/? #8  
Call them all!

BHM is small but he seems to be a good person to deal with.
I was also treated good at Nolts

I cant remember the name but the place in Halifax was very responsive also.

All 3 were very close in price

None of the others impressed me enough to want to do business with them.

WHen I priced everyone else put themselves right out of the running and I shopped those 3 for the machine I wanted.

/ NX Cab HST Series Pricing/Dealers/? #9  
Cannot help with NX pricing but I do have a DK40SE set up just the way you are planning. Very happy with it. Would recommend the Woods BH90x over the Kioti BH. Also would suggest considering a grapple before 4n1. I have both. Grapple is mounted 70%, standard bucket 20%, 4n1 10%, forks or tree boom 5% each. 4n1 is necessary for a contractor who can't have access to other implements but it is way less efficient than grapple and standard bucket IMO and expensive to boot. I only use the 4n1 with the BH to backfill.