Help me decide???

/ Help me decide???
Went to download pictures from the delivery and somehow I deleted them!!!! Have one small issue with the folding ROPS. The one hinge pocket has a slight bend in it which makes it very hard to fold the ROPS to put into my garage. The dealer stated it probably got damaged in transit as it is not mounted to the tractor. I did not notice this until later in the day when I went to put the tractor away. Sounds like they are going to replace the whole left side arm of the ROPS. Otherwise I am very pleased. Ordered another Piranaha toothbar. Loved the on I had on the 2510.

/ Help me decide??? #32  
Went to download pictures from the delivery and somehow I deleted them!!!! Have one small issue with the folding ROPS. The one hinge pocket has a slight bend in it which makes it very hard to fold the ROPS to put into my garage. The dealer stated it probably got damaged in transit as it is not mounted to the tractor. I did not notice this until later in the day when I went to put the tractor away. Sounds like they are going to replace the whole left side arm of the ROPS. Otherwise I am very pleased. Ordered another Piranaha toothbar. Loved the on I had on the 2510.

There always seems to be some small issue or another with every tractor new. I get suspicious if there isn't SOMETHING like that to go over.

/ Help me decide???
Some pictures from today...... P1010003 (2).JPGP1010008 (1).JPGP1010007 (1).JPGP1010002 (3).JPGP1010004 (1).JPGP1010005 (1).JPG

/ Help me decide??? #34  
Fine looking tractor! And you should photograph for Kioti brochures! LOL

/ Help me decide???
Got a call from the dealer. They are going to replace the entire ROPS with one from a ck3510. Might take a day or two for them to get here and do the switch. Have 5hrs on it so far. For a machine that is probably 1/2 again in size from the 2510 it fits in all the tight places I get into. you just have to be a little more aware of your surroundings. Power wise the motor revs a little less than the 2510 and seems to run a tad smoother. The Ag tires hook up far better than the R4's when digging into any dirt piles. I can tell a big difference with out the pirannaha toothbar. Can't wait to get the new one! They are THAT GOOD! The 3 speed Hydo is a joy. I go between low and mid range most of the time. High is for running for more Beer! I'm 53 y/o and have always loved tractors! I feel like I'm a kid in a sand box with his Tonka trucks when ever I use one. My wife sometimes says to me, " if your feeling down, go hop on your tractor and go MASH something.....you'll feel better!" She's right! Kioti has hit the nail on the head with this machine. Very well built, great fit and finish and a super value.