Kioti CK30

/ Kioti CK30 #1  

RedFirstGen

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035
Hey guys. My nephew is getting ready to pull the trigger on a new to him tractor. He's looking at a 2013 CK30 with FEL. 90 hours. Asking price is $15,500. Seems fair correct? From what I've read people seem pretty happy with their Kioti tractors. Lot of good reviews. Any warnings for this model or all good? Thanks

/ Kioti CK30 #2  
I have a 2013 CK27...same tractor as yours but less HP. I bought it 2.5 years ago with 190 hrs and a FEL. I walked out the door at $13,500...very good deal at that time. Great tractor and does what i want if for !! Had 1 issue in the beginning with a fuel nozzle so i had all 3 replaced since they had the engine open. Kioti honored the warranty with no problems in doing so. Tractor has ran great, i am now at 525 hrs. I use it alot..... Thats a good price plus it hasn't even been used much.....i wouldn't let the grass grow to high underneath it !!

/ Kioti CK30 #3  
I have a 2012 CK35. Had an HST fluid drip at 4 hrs. Tractor was split and fixed under warranty. Have not had one problem since. Today, that tractor would be considered loaded since it has just about every option available as standard equipment, much unlike the newer tier 4 units.
My only complaint with the tractor is the loader. A bit wimpy with a load rating of 1150 lbs. I have my relief pressure turned up to 2750psi and it seems much more responsive and usable.
Curious what his uses will be. If handling round bales, I would recommend a larger frame tractor with a greater loader capacity.
Other than the loader, which was addressed in the new CK3510, I have no complaints and am a very happy owner. Good luck.

/ Kioti CK30
Thanks guys. His primary uses will be bush hog (6ft), scooping horse poo with the bucket, maybe hauling small spreader with said horse poo, light gravel work with bucket. I'm sure he'll find other uses as we all do. It's a shuttle shift by the way.

/ Kioti CK30 #5  
Thanks guys. His primary uses will be bush hog (6ft), scooping horse poo with the bucket, maybe hauling small spreader with said horse poo, light gravel work with bucket. I'm sure he'll find other uses as we all do. It's a shuttle shift by the way.

I have a CK 30 09 Model, great tractor, never had a problem.

/ Kioti CK30 #6  
Dad & I have been thrilled with our CK35 - we bought it in late 2014 and have had no issues thus far (well none that we didn't cause LOL).

I agree with Amvcane that it's a little small for round bales in general but we handle a few 4X4 rolls that are good & dry with pallet forks with no major issues. Granted we're just moving from point a to point b to feed, not loading/unloading or stacking. Tried it with the grapple but they're just too far away from the loader pins at that point and the weight + leverage wins out over the loader capacity.

/ Kioti CK30
We went to look at it today and he bought it. 2013 and literally looks brand new. I guess with 90hrs it pretty much is.

/ Kioti CK30 #8  
I have a 2012 CK35. Had an HST fluid drip at 4 hrs. Tractor was split and fixed under warranty. Have not had one problem since. Today, that tractor would be considered loaded since it has just about every option available as standard equipment, much unlike the newer tier 4 units.
My only complaint with the tractor is the loader. A bit wimpy with a load rating of 1150 lbs. I have my relief pressure turned up to 2750psi and it seems much more responsive and usable.
Curious what his uses will be. If handling round bales, I would recommend a larger frame tractor with a greater loader capacity.
Other than the loader, which was addressed in the new CK3510, I have no complaints and am a very happy owner. Good luck.

How do you turn up the relief pressure on the loader?

/ Kioti CK30 #9  
How do you turn up the relief pressure on the loader?
First off, I do not recommend turning up the system pressure above the manufactures specs. It may result in damage, injury or death.
If you feel your loader is not operating as specified, it is possible the relief valve is set at a lower pressure than the manufactures settings.
You will need a gauge with a quick disconnect on it to measure the pressure. The relief valve is under the right step on the joystick valve. I am showing an allen key where the adjustment is made. Loosen jam nut, adjust, tighten jam nut.
The factory setting for the CK25-35 is between 2489 psi and 2560 psi as shown on page 10-10 in the service manual.

image-2199302393.jpg

image-1610503022.jpg

image-150907965.jpg