Price Check Kioti LK2552 information on this model and pricing

/ Kioti LK2552 information on this model and pricing #1  

MLS

i am new to tractors by Net and about to buy my first tractor. I am looking at a Kioti LK 2552. It is a used tractor and I need information on how much is a good price on this tractor along the gulf coast? have there been any problems with this model? what do I need to look at to make sure the tractor is in good shape? It has low hours less than 200. Any help and information on this model would greatly be appreciated, by this new guy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti LK2552 information on this model and pricing #2  
Hi and welcome to TBN. First, let me say that this model has now been discontinued, replaced with the CK25. There are possibly some new ones still on the market, and I would try to find out what the new one is going for. You don't say at how much this used tractor is priced, so I can't give you a totally objective opinion, but with the price of new Kioties as opposed to a fairly new used one, the new one is usually a better deal, especially if using the 0% or low % finance options. The 2552 is overall a great tractor from all I've been able to discern about it, as are all the Kioti tractors. I have no idea what year of manufacture is this tractor, but on some of the older ones, one needs to check that the steering wheel is not loose, rocking on the shaft. It's not an expensive fix, but was fairly common in some of the older models. Why not give us the particulars, i.e. year of MFG, price, any extras or options. Is this the original owner, or a dealer? Those things will help in an objective analysis. John
CK20 Albums

/ Kioti LK2552 information on this model and pricing #3  
Unless I am mistaken, this is the 2 wheel drive version. If you plan to use it in the woods or with turf tires, I would strongly recommend 4 wheel drive.

/ Kioti LK2552 information on this model and pricing #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Unless I am mistaken, this is the 2 wheel drive version. If you plan to use it in the woods or with turf tires, I would strongly recommend 4 wheel drive. Bob
)</font>
Bob, Kioti only makes 4 WD tractors for the American Market. It is shiftable from 2WD to 4WD however. John

/ Kioti LK2552 information on this model and pricing #5  
Hmmm.....found this on a dealers website.

<font color="blue"> Kioti® LK 2554 (4X4) & LK 2552 (2wd) </font>

Don

/ Kioti LK2552 information on this model and pricing #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hmmm.....found this on a dealers website.)</font>
Sorry, I was looking at the bottom of bnsuave's post LK2554 and not the title of the thread. Kioti no longer makes 2 wheel drive tractors for this market, but there are some 2552's left around. John

/ Kioti LK2552 information on this model and pricing #7  
I have a 1992 kioti lk 2552 with 1800 hrs on it with front bucket and a 5 foot king kutter grooming mower (been used 3 times) gearbox still under warranty How much should i ask for it its in real good condition