Kioti Financing

/ Kioti Financing #1  

Tractor
Branson 3725CH
I was just told by the Kioti dealer closest to me that Kioti is not offering any consumer financing right now. Has anyone else heard of this? Thanks

/ Kioti Financing #2  
In 2012 when I got mine I was told they didn't finance, but the dealer arranged financing through Agri-credit. They got took over by DeLange Financials. I am happy with them. They did want replacement value insurance on it and I have carried on with that insurance even though it has been paid for since last July.

/ Kioti Financing #3  
I was just told by the Kioti dealer closest to me that Kioti is not offering any consumer financing right now. Has anyone else heard of this? Thanks

KIOTI offers 0% Financing and Standard Rate Financing Through DLL, (formerly Agri-Credit), for all KIOTI Branded tractors, attachments, and implements.

/ Kioti Financing
The place/dealer I was talking to does not carry but a couple of small tractors if any on there lot. It's a big company and been in business for a long time but they deal with numerous companies/equipment. He called Kioti so I wonder why they didn't mention DLL as who does there financing instead of just saying they didn't offer any consumer financing. There are not many tractors up here in Alaska so your limited anyway.

/ Kioti Financing
Just talked with DLL and they don't offer financing in the state of Alaska.

You have to love being part of the United States but being treated as if you aren't!!