Price Check 2007 DK45SE Cab price

/ 2007 DK45SE Cab price #1  

michael.jones

Tractor
Kioti RX7320PC, Kubota BX2370
I'm thinking of selling my DK45SE Cab to upgrade to a larger tractor as I have went from maintaining 10 acres to 50 acres. I was hoping to get some help on an asking price. My tractor is shuttle shift and has only ~120 hours. It is in near perfect condition as it was mainly used for snow removal at my previous residence. It also has 3rd function added and has always been garaged. Any and all opinions are appreciated. What do you think is a reasonable price? Thanks in advance.

/ 2007 DK45SE Cab price #2  
What are you looking to do with your property? I have found my DK45se HST to be sufficient for 70 ares, but half is wooded. The market is certainly in your favor being a fairly new, low hour, pre tier 4 emissions tractor.

/ 2007 DK45SE Cab price
Looking into small farm to raise livestock(a few cattle and hogs) as well as growing vegetables to feed my family. I would like to become more self sustaining with regards to food. I would also like to produce my own hay, which means a larger tractor unless I square bale.

/ 2007 DK45SE Cab price #4  
Sounds like a good plan. will the DK45se come with the FEL? What year is it?

/ 2007 DK45SE Cab price
It is a 2007 and will be sold with the fel. Before moving, I only used it to push snow and it has always been stored in a garage.