New RX7320

/ New RX7320
I was like Hamlet pondering diverter vs. constant power beyond. In the end I went with diverter. I'm used to the setup from my old rig, the requirement to execute three functions at once is not an issue for me, and I feel that you can use a little more "feeling" with the curl function when using a grapple. After scouring the forums it seems that it is a matter of preference and, in the case of some of the smaller tractors, hydraulic capacity. The price was just about a wash to go either way.

/ New RX7320
Thank you for the feedback on our ESK-7320 Kit. I will check into the bushing size on the joystick handle. We have 3 different bushings depending on the tractor model. Not sure why yours was too small, we may have put the wrong bushing in the handle. Hope you enjoy your new KIOTI Tractor, and.......... Merry Christmas from the gang at MIE.

Thanks for the feedback on the feedback. Nice kit. You might consider countersinking the top valve attach bolt and going with a countersunk flathead fastener so the bracket sits flush on the loader frame. It's not a big deal but as is you have to space it off with a few washers or drill a hole to accommodate it. This all assumes that I installed it on the correct location on the tractor. All I can say in my defense is it looked like the pictures.

/ New RX7320 #13  
Our Constant Power Beyond 3rd Function Kits use a larger manifold body with SAE10 ports / JIC10 Fittings. This large of a valve isn't required for the Electric Selector Kits. Our Continuous Power Beyond 3rd Function Kits are rated for up to 18 gpm continuous flow.

Great. :thumbsup: Like I mentioned, my concern was that it was a true 3rd function and not a diverter 3rd function. I am also in favor of diverter 3rd functions. Much nicer to be able to feather the control of the 3rd function vs off or on like the typical true 3rd functions systems that are out there.

I do have a question for you though, what is your reasoning for leaving the diverter with the tractor vs the loader? :confused3: I know that on both of my utility tractors, I have the diverter valve mounted on the loader tower. Stays with the loader, just seems simpler.

Just my :2cents:

/ New RX7320 #14  
Not sure there is any technical reason. We have always mounted the valves on the tractor. With the Kioti integral joystick valve in the tractor, it keeps the plumbing straight forward for an "Add-On" customer installed Selector Kit.

Just an Update from a previous post:

Our Continuous Power Beyond 3rd Function Kits are now available. We are adding information and pricing on the MIE Machinery website at this time. The website should be updated with pricing and technical downloads right after the holidays. Our 3rd Function Kits will be different than other kits on the market. Our 3rd Function Kits offer the following advantages:

1. Continuous Power Beyond. Our manifold includes an integrated pressure compensated flow diverter that allows continuous Power Beyond Flow to the balance of the tractor while the 3rd function flow is operated. There is no way for the end user to "dead-head" the tractor hydraulic system. Power Beyond flow is continuous.
2. Customer Adjustable Metered flow to the 3rd Function. The customer can adjust how much flow is used at the 3rd Function based on application to better control the speed of attachment response.
3. Integrated Pressure Relief in the 3rd Function Manifold. Just another safety feature that allows the user to set the 3rd function relief at or below the tractor relief pressure.
4. Our 3rd Function Kits are offered "On-Off" or "Electronic Proportional Control". The on-off kits use a joystick handle with a rocker button, the Electronic Proportional Kits use a rocker switch with an infinite valve driver.

We will still continue to offer our ESK Electric Selector kits. These kits have been extremely popular at a good price. You always have the ability to feather your 3rd function with the selector system, just can only do 2 functions at the same time. These kits will still be offered for all the KIOTI Tractor Models.

/ New RX7320
Ok, I was concerned about the selector valve being exposed to tall grass, brush etc. Kioti left me a couple of holes in the loader sub-frame which I drilled out and tapped to 7/16ths X 14. The sub-frame is harder than Chinese algebra and I was unable to get my good BluePoint tap through drilled for a 25% thread so I had to creep up a little bigger. That is actually good news in a way, the sub-frame is definitely a higher quality metal than the average Chinesium items littering my shop. Made a pattern and welded up a 10 gauge box that will protect against grass and light brush. Added a nine dollar toolbox from Wal-Mart for a couple of tools, pins etc. and Bob's Your Uncle. Ready to go to work. First job is a pile of rocks I need to move. Hate to scuff up the bucket right out of the gate but I got it to work and what good is a 30 thousand dollar hangar queen?

box.jpgskid1.jpgskid2.jpg