CK2610 HST is it the one.

/ CK2610 HST is it the one. #1  

nalle

Tractor
CK2610H
Hi,
we have looked at many different models and have pinpointed it down to the CK2610 HST. Has several benefits we like, Larger frame (giving me enough room to be good on), No EPA Cr..., Very positive Dealer nearby and Backup dealer not much further.
Dealer is including Filled Tires, rear Hydraulics, welded on Hooks on the bucket for 18.6K
I was thinking to add the Linked Pedal Kit, Block heater, Service/Parts Manual. Anybody know what prices they run?
Also adding the Hose Kit from Rear to front ($267)

Looking to add a Landplane, Wicked Grappler 55" and some Pallet forks

Main use will be for Snow removal, Driveway Maintenance, Firewood collecting/moving and then plenty more I haven't even though about yet.

Thanks in advance

/ CK2610 HST is it the one. #2  
I test drove this exact tractor one week ago and I was very impressed. In fact I signed the financing papers that same day. It supposed to be delivered this weekend.

/ CK2610 HST is it the one.
Signed the Paperwork, should be arriving end of the Week.

/ CK2610 HST is it the one. #4  
Congrats.... I like mine so far. Only at 20 hours. No complaints. A good dealer is important.

Dealer has been Top Notch from Start to Date.
First time we showed up, was shortly before closing and they took the time way beyond opening times.
Two :thumbsup: for "Jordan Sales & Service"

/ CK2610 HST is it the one. #6  
We had our new CK2610HST delivered Thursday. It came just in time for our latest snowfall over 2 feet the last couple of days.

Have 4.5 hours on it already and I love it.

It took a little bit to get used to not needing to push in the clutch. The HST is much easier to operate.

Congrats on the new Tractor. We are loving ours as well.
We haven't had any new Snowfall, but bought everything back up, widen the road and started to move Firewood with it.
Perfect Tool for the Job.

/ CK2610 HST is it the one. #8  
i like mine up to 27 hour used it for lots of snow removal and cleaning horse stalls and it hasnt missed a beat and had no issues. I didnt get tires filled with ballast. I would recommend for extra traction especially if you are doing any kind of ground engaging activites. But i love the tractor and would recommend it.

/ CK2610 HST is it the one. #9  
Congrats on the tractor. You will love it! I got 18 hours on mine now and love every minute of it:drink:

/ CK2610 HST is it the one. #10  
I just added the Haul Master quick hitch from Harbor Freight.

I also pulled my Land Pride finish mower out of the snow and hooked it up. Fits perfectly. Now in a couple of months when the snow melts I'll be ready to mow. Lol

Harbor freight has a 20% off coupon for Presidents day.