New Kioti Tractor Models

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #1  

Haneyrm

Silver Member
I've pretty much decided to buy a DK5010HS and one of the dealers I'm working with mentioned several new Kioti models coming out in 2018. Specifically he mentioned new DK models including DK4210SE, DK4710SE, DK5310SE and a DK6010SE.

Only info he had on these tractors was that they were going to be offered with 3 range hydro transmissions and he thinks they moved the loader joystick to the fender.

Anybody else know anything about these tractors? I really want hydro tranny and fender mounted joystick and feel the CK is a little small and the NX is a little large for my needs. That leaves the DK10 series which until now was not available with hydro or fender mounted loader stick.

Wondering if I should wait???

Mike

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #2  
IF your dealer is right then you should wait. You'll be happier getting what you think you want. :thumbsup:

I have no info on new models but will be watching... although my CK is the right size for me.

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #3  
I was just talking to dealer about new models and they sound like a great deal! They did mention that the new DK10 series will not have a fender mounted joystick on ROPS models but only cab.

/ New Kioti Tractor Models
Dang. Wonder what the problem is with fender mounting the joystick on the ROPS model.

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #5  
Anybody else know anything about these tractors? I really want hydro tranny and fender mounted joystick and feel the CK is a little small and the NX is a little large for my needs. That leaves the DK10 series which until now was not available with hydro or fender mounted loader stick.
Wondering if I should wait???

If you have any doubt, you should wait. Tractors are a big expense and resale is not convenient. I've bought three and sold two, I have some idea. :)

I have the DK5010HS. I have zero issues with the loader joystick location. After significant time on three tractors, I think you basically just adapt to wherever it is on yours and it stops being an issue. However, there is a huge difference between the hydro-shuttle gear transmission and a hydrostatic transmission, and if you want the hydrostatic the gear is not a substitute. That alone would seem like a good reason to wait if you don't want the NX size but do want hydrostatic.

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #6  
I was at my new local Kioti dealership Friday, and serendipitously, the Kioti representative was there. We had a good chat.

He told me that hydrostat versions of models currently available only with synchro and/or hydraulic shuttles are being released for production in April and will be at dealers later this spring. Sorry, I do not remember model or series numbers. They are larger than CK models, and most likely are replacement for the DK models. FWIW: I would expect Kioti to blow out the synchro/hydro shuttle DK models once the new hydrostat models become available.

He also told me that Kioti has an agreement with Woods to sell implements made by Woods but with Kioti paint and decals. For those of you familiar with Woods mowers (I have 3) this is obvious upon looking at the Kioti implement catalogue. My dealer told me that this also makes it possible for Kioti dealers to sell Woods made equipment, not sold by Kioti. Interesting.

I'm a confirmed vintage Ford and Kubota owner but was impressed with Kioti and am considering a CK model to replace one of my small vintage Fords.

At present, Kioti is out competing Kubota (incentives much better) and will likely increase market share rapidly.

Stay tuned.

SDT

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #7  
Another verification of Kioti DK line being offered with HST. Spoke to local dealer about it and, with caveats that some stuff is still unclear, he said they are expecting them to start showing up in May. He also said they would be offered in 4 HP options, the first two were 43 and 47. Cant remember what the others were. Good news because the Kubota L4701 size was real nice for me, but I really want a Kioti.

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #8  
Hi, I purchased my DK5010 H-Shuttle 3 weeks ago. I've logged about 20 hours on this tractor but countless on a Belarus 250 AS and have borrowed my brother in laws L3901. I can say with certainty that the hydrostatic shuttle is a massive upgrade to gear shift (I know that isn't your question) but also a hydrostatic like my brother in laws makes for somewhat easier loader work than my H-shuttle. But so far, for me, (brush cutting and tilling mostly) I am happy with the H-Shuttle.

Loader: after using L3901, DK5010, and test driving L4701, Mahindra 2555, and LS XR4155. I found the loader to be comfortable easy to use as far as operating the controller. The only negative thing I can say about my Kioti KL5510 loader is that I have trouble finding the sweet spot while lifting and curling.

I shopped for the tractor for my tractor for about 6 months (my wife was very happy when I told her I found the one I would buy) and the dealer never mentioned new models, only that if I wanted the 5510H-Shuttle, they would have to order it.

If hydrostatic is a must for you wait, if not I can say that I am extremely satisfied with my Kioti and would recomend the model I have to anybody, Of course anything I would have bought is better than that Belarus at this point.

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #9  
My dealer talked with his Kioti rep late last week. Tentative schedule is very few of the new DK + HST end of may, small amount available in June, good supply in July.

HST is a "must have" feature for me so taking time deciding among the various sizes. Depending on pricing, these might fill gap nicely between CK and NX.

/ New Kioti Tractor Models #10  
As confirmation - Just got an official quote from my Kioti dealer here in town on a DK4210SE HST with & without cab. He is ordering his first non-cabbed one in a couple weeks and expects to be able to order mine by mid-June (assuming the price seems reasonable - I don't know Kioti prices, so want to confirm that the deal is reasonable...seems a little high but I'm not sure).

Price Check - what's a reasonable price for the tractor and FEL (when replying, please specify if you are giving an estimate on a cabbed 4210 or an open platform).
Thanks!
-HC