How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth?

/ How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth? #21  
Sounds good.

At .50 cents a mile you were looking at $800 with the other dealer.

Good job of calmly negotiating yourself a better deal!!!

/ How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth? #22  
Good job. Now we need pics.

/ How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth? #23  
I'm genuinely glad for you that you could deal with your local dealer. :thumbsup:

/ How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth? #24  
Update: Local dealer decided my offer was fair and reasonable and I bought a new tractor today. Figuring in transportation costs for the other machine, I'm just a few hundred more to stay local. Close enough for me and I'm good with it.
Glad it worked out a good local dealer is very nice to have.Here is a pic of mine.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    933.4 KB · Views: 317
   / How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth? #25  
Happy you were able to work it out. That combo will serve you well. Pictures. We need pictures.

/ How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth?
Thanks for all of the great advice. I really wanted to stay local to support the folks here in our town. That’s important to me. Tractor is being delivered middle of next week.

Thanks.
Mike

/ How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth? #27  
Thanks for all of the great advice. I really wanted to stay local to support the folks here in our town. That’s important to me. Tractor is being delivered middle of next week.

Thanks.
Mike

You have concluded an excellent negotiation, with what seems to be a reasonable dealer!

/ How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth?
Done and done.

Attachments

• B92E9D2C-21B7-4C59-88F0-F58D6BD58556.jpeg
    B92E9D2C-21B7-4C59-88F0-F58D6BD58556.jpeg
    953.5 KB · Views: 398
   / How Much $$$ is Local Dealer Worth? #29  
Wow!!! That shines like a new penny. Glad to hear you went with the local dealer. I've been with the same local dealer for 36+ years now. They have ALWAYS done me good. The local Kubota dealer goes out of his way to provide outstanding service.