KIOTI raising prices 3% ?

/ KIOTI raising prices 3% ? #1  

rprecision

Tractor
Farmpro 2430
I was talking to my local dealer and learned the pricing I got a month ago has changed. Apparently Kioti is bumping their cost 3%

Anyone else run into this?

/ KIOTI raising prices 3% ? #2  
I'll ask next week.
Trading my CK4010HST for a NX4510HST. So I'll ask and find out.
Is there a way to subscribe to these threads so we can come back to them?

/ KIOTI raising prices 3% ? #4  
Or simply add this URL address to your favorites. Then with only one click and you can return to this page at any time.

/ KIOTI raising prices 3% ? #5  
I was talking to my local dealer and learned the pricing I got a month ago has changed. Apparently Kioti is bumping their cost 3%

Anyone else run into this?

Kioti changes their programs every quarter. So their might be extra discounts on a certain model this quarter, and next quarter it is back to regular price and something else has incentives.

/ KIOTI raising prices 3% ? #6  
If it was to be 3%, it really isnt that much of a difference, but you get a couple of years down and they do it a few times and line up price with other more mainstream competitors, like kubota. It is only going to hurt some sales, unless they add more features. "as if kioti, didnt come with more standard features than kubota already". But so far i love my machine and i would pay the extra 3% to get the same one again.

/ KIOTI raising prices 3% ? #7  
Is there a way to subscribe to these threads so we can come back to them?
Yes, look for "Thread Tools" just above the first post... then subscribe. I automatically subscribe when I post to a thread...

To set that up, Go to Home, under My Account click on "General Settings" and scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" and pick the second one "Through my control Panel only" (unless you like to get an e-mail alert!).

ANYWAY, I suspect everyone will be raising their prices sooner vs. later... I drove past the Kioti headquarters last week and their parking lot was full of new tractors in crates.

/ KIOTI raising prices 3% ? #8  
The US$ has weakened against the Korean Won about 7% in the last twelve months.
Kioti may be trying to recoup some of the drop in Korean purchasing power relative to the US$'s through a 3% price increase.

The US$ has weakened 11% against a diffuse basket of foreign currencies in the last year.
That should mean a rise in the price goods imported to the USA.
Bad for US consumers. Good for US exporters, whose products are cheaper to foreign customers.

The time to institute a price increase is when the economy of your customers is doing well.
TODAY: Nonfarm payrolls increase by 313,000 in February vs. 200,000 estimated.

Last edited: