Kioti more

/ Kioti more #1  

crotalusco

Tractor
1952 ford 8n
I am currently tractor shopping and Kioti is at the top of the list. Biggest competition is JD. (kioti 3510 or 3510se v/s Jd 2038R) I have noticed many comments here that the kioti is more tractor for the money. I am curious as to what specifically makes you say that? I see some advantages both ways so wanted to get others thoughts as well.

/ Kioti more #2  
When pricing out tractors, I found that the JD’s when looking at comparable models, were just a lot more money. Like in the magnitude of 30% more.

/ Kioti more
This is where I am at

JD 2038R with loader 22750 0% financing

advantages the kioti doesnt have
cruise control
mid pto
linked pedals
tilt steering
rubber mat
armrests
2 more pto hp
dealer in throwing distance in every direction
separate wheel brakes
lift rod kit
(yes i know most can be lived without)

Kioti ck3510 $20500 0% financing

I wont mention the advantages i see in Kioti as I am trying to get others thoughts.

/ Kioti more #4  
This is where I am at

JD 2038R with loader 22750 0% financing

advantages the kioti doesnt have
cruise control
mid pto
linked pedals
tilt steering
rubber mat
armrests
2 more pto hp
dealer in throwing distance in every direction
separate wheel brakes
lift rod kit
(yes i know most can be lived without)

Kioti ck3510 $20500 0% financing

I wont mention the advantages i see in Kioti as I am trying to get others thoughts.

Based on the above, I would go with the JD. Kiotis are good, no reason not to buy them, it just looks as if the JD is a good choice based, again, on what you list.

/ Kioti more #5  
What's the reputation of the local JD dealership? I'm talking long term parts and service support.

/ Kioti more #6  
The dealership I bought my Kioti from just sent out their spring add...$17,995 for a CK3510HST.
Have you tried out the tractors?
I'm sure you compared the weight, physical size and lift capacities.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy a John Deere.. If that is what you want...
You could probably get a CK4010 for less than than the JD if you shop.

/ Kioti more
The dealership I bought my Kioti from just sent out their spring add...$17,995 for a CK3510HST.
Have you tried out the tractors?
I'm sure you compared the weight, physical size and lift capacities.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy a John Deere.. If that is what you want...
You could probably get a CK4010 for less than than the JD if you shop.

I am getting quotes of 18800 cash price. But you don't get the rebates if you take the 0% and any other financing I can find will cost me more than the difference so 0% it is

Wagtail
I have 3 JD dealers within 30 mins 2 Kioti about the same. I am really leaning towards kioti. Just worry that the small dealers might disappear or stop carrying them down the road.

I am just new to tractors and noticed many people say they were better tractors for the money. So was wondering what people were seeing in Kioti that I may not have noticed

/ Kioti more #9  
I am getting quotes of 18800 cash price. But you don't get the rebates if you take the 0% and any other financing I can find will cost me more than the difference so 0% it is

Wagtail
I have 3 JD dealers within 30 mins 2 Kioti about the same. I am really leaning towards kioti. Just worry that the small dealers might disappear or stop carrying them down the road.

I am just new to tractors and noticed many people say they were better tractors for the money. So was wondering what people were seeing in Kioti that I may not have noticed

Well, that's why I asked... your local 'word in the paddock/pub' will go a long way to determining the best dealership, and their longevity, in your area. People talk, especially in the close circle of tractor ownership. And I'm referring to any colour of tractor. Because tractor dealerships live and die due to long-term support for their products.

We (TBN) can offer our stories but they are mostly localised. My dealership (JD) is honestly fantastic... but you're not likely to 'pop down' to Tasmania. :)

/ Kioti more #10  
I would put the dealer at the top of the list of important items when considering a tractor. The color of the best selling equipment around here depends on the dealer. Right now it's red but heading back to green as the Case dealer is flaking out on the farmers. The big names are close enough in features & equipment that it comes down to the dealer. Like the Tasmanian Devil :) says The word in the paddock/pub will tell you who the better dealers are. If you think 0% financing is really that, look at the payout in the end VS cash or conventional financing.