Pros and Cons of Kioti

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti
Ok, so drove a XN 5510 hst with cab today. Really seems like a nice set up. Does anyone know if I can get a self leveling bucket on the FEL? JD offers this option and we would like it on a Kioti.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #12  
Kioti as most others have a level indicator.

Since you spoke of the Dk, have you pulled up the Kioti web site and compared a DK and NX?
Tractor weight, FEL weight, pump specs and lifting specs.
Then you can compare to see which will meet your needs.
My dealer told me the HST for the DK series will be out late spring.
Since you were just there maybe dealer can give you the latest.

If JD has an auto leveler is that a dealer maker/breaker for you?

Other features that helps with productivity over the auto leveler; as the linked pedal which saves fuel and the anti-stall feature, etc.

Regards...

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti
The self leveling bucket is not a deal breaker. My deler had not heard of it. It would be nice to have on the Kioti if it's available.

The dealer had one DK on his lot, not what we are looking for. He did have a NX5510 HST Cab at his house which he took us to test drive. We liked that one, easy to use, nice features. Plus he was in the middle of major landscape work so we got to use it in the dirt.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #14  
Ok, so drove a XN 5510 hst with cab today. Really seems like a nice set up. Does anyone know if I can get a self leveling bucket on the FEL? JD offers this option and we would like it on a Kioti.

If they are an option, it is sure hard to find. I would imagine it's not available for Kioti if your dealer wasn't aware. I know JD sells enough MSL that any salesman would know. It's quite popular.

If I recall, Kioti has a similar hydraulic setup to the Kubota which allows for two function movement (raise and roll at the same time) for example. This is something that JD is behind on. So, while not self leveling, you can raise and roll your bucket or forks at the same time to help keep the load level.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #15  
The kl155 is available on the NX tractors across the pond. May check and see if you could get one.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #16  
The self leveling bucket is not a deal breaker. My deler had not heard of it. It would be nice to have on the Kioti if it's available.

The dealer had one DK on his lot, not what we are looking for. He did have a NX5510 HST Cab at his house which he took us to test drive. We liked that one, easy to use, nice features. Plus he was in the middle of major landscape work so we got to use it in the dirt.

I'd be leery of a dealer that's never heard of a self-leveling loader.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #17  
If they are an option, it is sure hard to find. I would imagine it's not available for Kioti if your dealer wasn't aware. I know JD sells enough MSL that any salesman would know. It's quite popular.

If I recall, Kioti has a similar hydraulic setup to the Kubota which allows for two function movement (raise and roll at the same time) for example. This is something that JD is behind on. So, while not self leveling, you can raise and roll your bucket or forks at the same time to help keep the load level.

The Kioti's my son tested will raise and curl the bucket at the same time. Once you get used to the loader a self leveling loader isn't really necessary but a it nice convenience. I've heard Ansung loaders that some dealers are putting mainly on Kubota's will not raise and curl at the same time, would not have a loader that will not do this. It's in the valve and not the loader itself from what I'm told.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #18  
I have a KL7320 loader on my RX6620 and it is a self leveling loader. I can raise up the loader with a pallet full of equipment and it keeps things perfectly flat. It also will raise and curl which is nice.
I wonder if the self leveling feature is what Kioti is referring to as "float with bucket level indicator" on their website? I have not seen "self leveling" on the page yet many dealers refer to the loader as self leveling (and mine does self level). If that is correct several of the other loaders would be able to float/self level also...

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #19  
I wonder if the self leveling feature is what Kioti is referring to as "float with bucket level indicator" on their website? I have not seen "self leveling" on the page yet many dealers refer to the loader as self leveling (and mine does self level). If that is correct several of the other loaders would be able to float/self level also...

I don't think so. My Kioti has float (a valve position) and a bucket level indicator (steel rod that is level with its housing when bucket is level) but is not self-leveling. Self-leveling is mostly found on large or high-feature tractors. I wouldn't be surprised if the NX series offers it, but as far as I know, the DK does not. (My DK has the largest loader that Kioti offered for it as of spring 2017.)

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #20  
I have a KL7320 loader on my RX6620 and it is a self leveling loader. I can raise up the loader with a pallet full of equipment and it keeps things perfectly flat. It also will raise and curl which is nice.

RXes have piloted loader valves?