Was Kioti ever made by Kubota?

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota? #1  

KiotiMutt

Tractor
Kioti DK55C
I saw this auction on ebay. Kioti tractor
I emailed the seller just to inform him that Kioti is not made by Kubota and never was. He replied that I was wrong as there is a tag on the side that says Kubota. Was I wrong? Is this a Kubota tractor with a Kioti loader?

thanks,
KiotiMutt

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota? #2  
<font color="blue">.... there is a tag on the side that says Kubota </font>
email him back and ask him for a picture of the "tag".

Don

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota? #3  
Ya i would ask for a picture too. Kubota has never made or been a part of Kioti. If there is a tag that say Kubota on that tractor then he put it on there.

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota?
I just sent him a note politely asking for a picture of this tag. I told him that I'm just trying to help. Let's see what he says.

KiotiMutt

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota? #5  
Since the seller is in Mineral Wells and he claims to be the original owner, I wonder if he bought it from Virgil over in Weatherford (about 20 miles away)?

But then I'll bet Virgil wouldn't have told him it was manufactured by Kubota! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota? #6  
Could he have a Kubota FEL on a Kioti tractor? Seems unlikely, but I suppose it's possible.
Cliff

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota? #7  
Does eBay have any rules saying anything about decpetive advertising? Seeing that auction gets me a little mad to say the least. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota? #8  
The picture shows a Kioti KL102 Loader on it. A Kubota would have completely different mounts.

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota?
I suppose it is deceptive, but I don't believe it's intentional. He just doesn't seem to know, and if it has a tag as he says.....
I was just trying to help him get it right, but I didn't know for sure either.

KiotiMutt

/ Was Kioti ever made by Kubota? #10  
Kioti is Kioti. They have nothing to do with Kubota except being a fierce competitor. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif G