Closed the deal today - NX4510HST

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST #1  

CMV

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST (previous LS XJ2025H, JD 500C)
And delivery might be as early as this weekend!!!! Sometime next week worst case. I think I did pretty good and a fair deal on both sides.

$27,700

NX4510HST w/ KL6010 loader
Hydraulic top link
Ind tires
Filled rears
2 weld-on grab hooks front bucket
Delivery (15 min away)
6' Bush Hog brand rotary cutter
6' Bush Hog brand box blade

Only thing left undecided is a tiller. $1650 for a 5', $1850 for a 6' Bush Hog brand. I want, but a lot of $ for something I'll use very, very infrequently.

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST #2  
Did you trade in your ls.That seems like a good deal with all of the extras you got .

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST #3  
Welcome to the pack. Have fun with your new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST #4  
And delivery might be as early as this weekend!!!! Sometime next week worst case. I think I did pretty good and a fair deal on both sides.

$27,700

NX4510HST w/ KL6010 loader
Hydraulic top link
Ind tires
Filled rears
2 weld-on grab hooks front bucket
Delivery (15 min away)
6' Bush Hog brand rotary cutter
6' Bush Hog brand box blade

Only thing left undecided is a tiller. $1650 for a 5', $1850 for a 6' Bush Hog brand. I want, but a lot of $ for something I'll use very, very infrequently.

SMOKING deal!!!!

congrats!!!!!!

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST #5  
If you don't plan on using the tiller much maybe you can get a grapple or 4in1 bucket instead. Either of those two buckets would go well with the box blade work. Congrats on the new tractor. You are going to one very happy individual.

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST #6  
Fantastic deal. Straight cash? No trade? I'm jealous!

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST
Fantastic deal. Straight cash? No trade? I'm jealous!

Cash price, free loader rebate. Financed thru Kioti @ 0% would have been something like $4,000ish extra I think. Was $2100 difference to go 0% financing for a CK but a lot more for 0% on NX.

I sold my LS on clist. Several local dealers for different brands all said same thing - $10k trade value for it. Figured I could do a little better selling on my own since I wasn't in any particular rush - no urgent, pressing need for larger machine immediately (and was still torn between CK vs NX AND Kioti vs Kubota so the extra time to mull it over was welcome). Got $12,5 for the LS + 5' box blade. Since I gave $13 for it with new 5' bush hog and pallet forks I think I actually came out ahead on it :) Kioti dealer has a different customer wanting a used bush hog so he's going to see if that guy wants to buy my 5' TSC one. If not, he will sell on consignment for me and take 10% of whatever he can get out of it (which is well worth it to me vs dealing with 100 yahoos on clist). Keeping the pallet forks since rated at 2800 lbs and should be good enough for NX too as long as I'm not going nuts.

Got temp farm exemption good for 3 yrs, so no state sales tax - that might be making my OTD price above unusually low compared to others. Was well worth $1900 savings to apply for that.

So if he sells my 5' bush hog and I get maybe $600 out of it, that goes a little way toward a tiller. Still a lot for a low-use item. I had original requested a slip clutch bush hog, but finally convinced myself (with help from a thread here) that I really don't need that. So that knocked $250 off my initial quote too and wasn't expecting that - thought the pin vs slip clutch difference on a bush hog was maybe $100, but apparently not. So I could look at it like I'm halfway to the tiller.....

Wonder if I can just rent one for the 2x per year I'd probably actually use it? Wouldn't even know where to look for a place that rents something like that....

But the dealer really did a good job for me answering 900,000 questions, staying late for me to get there after work twice now, working to get real close in price to the offer I made, and now hurrying to get it setup and delivered in less than a week. I'm sure he's still making something on the deal - he's not a charity - but I'm not walking away feeling like I'm paying for his kid's next year of college or funding his family's trip to Europe either.

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST
FINALLY got delivered today. Too wet to mess with it much and not great pics since a dreary day. But for little I did use it, I really like it.
20180518_100011.jpg
20180518_101705.jpg
20180518_101839.jpg
20180518_122905.jpg

/ Closed the deal today - NX4510HST #10  
I have a six foot NH tiller, it is nice to have the wheel tracks tilled. You are right about not much use but it is really nice to be able to till in almost any that the garden will grow, corn, tomatoes, etc without mowing first. The HST makes till a one pass operation.