CH3510 Fel

/ CH3510 Fel #1  

Seat time

Tractor
Kubota, BX2350, Kioti CK3510sehc
I am new here and would appreciate some feedback on the CK3510.
I would like to be able to use the loader with quick attach forks to move containers of fire wood.
They would typically be around 1200 lbs and could be as heavy as 1600 lbs.
I would need to move them from a trailer to a storage area and then to my out door wood boiler.
Has anyone actually measured the lift capacity of the loader on one of these tractors?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

/ CH3510 Fel #2  
1600 lbs out on forks will be a lot. If only lifting to carry height probably work real well. Might not want to go much higher. Length of the bin will matter. The farther out away from the pins you get the less you can lift. You could always load the absolute heaviest on trailer and take that to dealer and do real world test. But a lot of variables involved there to just say it can lift 1800+ at pins so 1600 on forks will be just fine. You will know right away if the machine is fine with your heaviest bin or really struggling.

ps...if you have local dealer maybe check out LS too. They have a lot of lift capacity on many models too but sacrifice lift height a little.

/ CH3510 Fel
Thanks CMV,
Local Kioti dealer does not have any in the lot.
He said he ordered more a month ago but not in yet.

I have a BX Kubota that I purchased new some 10 years ago. It has been a very good machine. When I decided it was time for a bigger tractor I assumed I would be buying Kubota, after some online research and a few trips to my local dealer I was ready to give up the idea because of the size and price of a machine that would do the job.
I even considered a B2350 and backing on the trailer with 3 pt. Forks to move the bins.
I checked with other local dealers, Deere, New Holland, Case. Then a neighbor asked me if I had checked with the Kioti dealer just north of us.
I was not at all familiar with Kioti other than the name.
I went to the dealer and was skeptical at first but now am hopefull.
My local Kubota has been good to me and I am usually a loyal customer but if the product won稚 do the job then it痴 time to move on.

/ CH3510 Fel #4  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...g/396798-kl6010-loader-beast.html#post5104384

I wouldn't go as far as to say "because MY loader does this vs it's specs, YOURS will do that vs it's specs". But this is what mine does for an idea.

You don't have a location listed, but is there another dealer nearby? Does your dealer have a CK4010? That uses same loader so would be fine for your test. CK2610 or DK are different loaders though so won't tell you much - unless the CK2610 can do it (would be a stretch) and save you $$$.

If you like Kubota, I'd try the L's loader on your test bin too. Don't let the spec sheets drive you one way or another alone. My buddies MX for example will lift way over what spec sheet says. Not uncommon for him to get back tires off ground but loader still wants to lift more. Even though my loader beats his by a lot on spec sheets, I think we'd actually be real close in what we could actually do.

Seems like your primary concern for new machine is "will it lift my heaviest bin?". If so, would make sense to just go around to a few different dealers and see what brands can/can't handle your worst case bin. From there you can get into other features, cost, dealer preference, etc.

/ CH3510 Fel
I am a bit north of Lafayette, Indiana.
Local dealer does not have a 4010 either.
We did test the Kubota B2650 which is supposed to lift more than the L 01 series. Even the 3 point on the L's wouldn't lift it. The B2650 3 point did. The L Grand would but it is a lot more money.
The tractor will be used for several things around the home, we have a modest herd of sheep and a few cows.
So moving hay around, and stall clean up come to mind. As well as pushing snow, mowing road sides, etc.
Next closest dealer appears to be Kokomo Indiana,

/ CH3510 Fel #6  
I would plan on the loader comfortably being able to lift about whatever it is rated for (to at least a few feet off the ground), on a set of forks. That being said, you need BALLAST to do it safely. Loaded rear tires and a heavy implement hanging off the 3-pt.

What kind of containers are you using for the firewood?

/ CH3510 Fel
I use IBC Totes, cut out one side.
Beet juice in the tires and a box blade on the back. I also have a set of 3 point forks if I need more ballast

/ CH3510 Fel #8  
The last ck3510 I had would lift a ton of pellets from a pick up truck. Off the ground it would lift it just enough to be able to move it a cross the yard. Tires were filled and a 1,250lb ballast off the 3pt hitch.

/ CH3510 Fel
That is good to know.
I am leaning more towards a CK3510SEHC.
Not as young as I used to be and the cold winter winds blow pretty much non stop out here.
There are wind farms all around me.
I did notice the SE version gets a different loader with a little more lift capacity.
So with beet juice and some ballast I should be good.
Now I just need to find a local dealer with one on the lot.
Any input pros and cons of the se with a cab?

/ CH3510 Fel
The last ck3510 I had would lift a ton of pellets from a pick up truck. Off the ground it would lift it just enough to be able to move it a cross the yard. Tires were filled and a 1,250lb ballast off the 3pt hitch.
So you have owned multiple ck3510痴.
How long do keep them?
You obviously are a fan since you have had more than 1.