The Dynamic Duo

/ The Dynamic Duo #1  

radar54

Bronze Member
Tractor
KIOTI
Since everyone has been posting pics of their tractors, I thought I would introduce ya'll to my team. Altough I bought the 3054 in March of 02 and the Powerstroke in August 03, I just now got around to taking pictures, I know how you all love pics! As you can see I trailer my team to Kentucky where I have 140 acres of farm to maintain. I get down there once every 5 days or so and abhore taking time to stop for much of anything except fuel.

So here is to all of you that love your KIOTIs.

Jeff /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 456003-Tractordisk 002 (Small).jpg
    456003-Tractordisk 002 (Small).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 549
   / The Dynamic Duo
Hey Ken,

I'm in Butler county, 13 miles west of Morgantown on 106.

I've looked at your website many times, drooling over the packers, two-row planters and so forth. You have a real nice inventory of implements. One of these days I'll find an excuse to drive over your way and look around.

Jeff

/ The Dynamic Duo #4  
Very nice looking set up including the truck and trailer. What size trailer is that? Thanks for posting the picture. John

/ The Dynamic Duo #6  
That truly is a dynamic duo! With that setup, you can't lose! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Look, my 800th post. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ The Dynamic Duo
The trailer is an 18ft with 2ft dovetail, 2 axle brakes, 3500# axles and fold down ramps. I have had the tractor, brush mower, tiller, grader blade and a full side to side tool box on there all at once. However, I'm getting ready to trade up to a similar trailer with 2 5200# axles and the 16in 10 ply tires. If anyone is looking to buy a good trailer this one is a year old and can be had for $1600.

Jeff

/ The Dynamic Duo #8  
   / The Dynamic Duo #9  
Jeff,
Nice looking set-up. Thanks for the pictures. I never get tired of looking at another Kioti.

/ The Dynamic Duo
Thanks for the heads up Ken! I had heard that DOT was pulling us little guys over for that violation. Wasn't quite sure of the specifics tho. I will check on that gvw first thing tomorrow.

Thanks again, Jeff