Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tractor
    KIOTI

Default The Dynamic Duo

Since everyone has been posting pics of their tractors, I thought I would introduce ya'll to my team. Altough I bought the 3054 in March of 02 and the Powerstroke in August 03, I just now got around to taking pictures, I know how you all love pics! As you can see I trailer my team to Kentucky where I have 140 acres of farm to maintain. I get down there once every 5 days or so and abhore taking time to stop for much of anything except fuel.

So here is to all of you that love your KIOTIs.

Jeff [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA

Default Re: The Dynamic Duo

Nice looking outfit, Jeff. Where is your farm located in Ky. We are in Hart county, near Mamouth Cave in the Central region--Ken Sweet
    Sweet Farm Equipment LLC *Stores in Munfordville and Canmer, Ky*

Tractor
    KIOTI

Hey Ken,

I'm in Butler county, 13 miles west of Morgantown on 106.

I've looked at your website many times, drooling over the packers, two-row planters and so forth. You have a real nice inventory of implements. One of these days I'll find an excuse to drive over your way and look around.

Jeff

Very nice looking set up including the truck and trailer. What size trailer is that? Thanks for posting the picture. John

Tractor
    JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA

You are about 1 1/2 hour southwest of us. If you are on Interstate 65, Our Munfordville store is 70 seconds off the interstate at exit 65. Most of the implement inventory is atore #1 about 10 miles east of Munfordville. Look foreward to meeting you.---Ken Sweet
    Sweet Farm Equipment LLC *Over 30 Used 2 and 3 Bottom Turning Plows*

Veteran Member

That truly is a dynamic duo! With that setup, you can't lose! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Look, my 800th post. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    KIOTI

The trailer is an 18ft with 2ft dovetail, 2 axle brakes, 3500# axles and fold down ramps. I have had the tractor, brush mower, tiller, grader blade and a full side to side tool box on there all at once. However, I'm getting ready to trade up to a similar trailer with 2 5200# axles and the 16in 10 ply tires. If anyone is looking to buy a good trailer this one is a year old and can be had for $1600.

Jeff

Tractor
    JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA

Jeff, as you go with more capacity on the trailer upgrade. You may need to keep in mind the Truck GVW + Rated GVW of the trailer, should not exceed 26,000 lbs. to stay below CDL requirements. If you already have them or are Tagged for "Farm Use" , this wont be a factor.--Ken Sweet
    Sweet Farm Equipment LLC *Over 30 New and Used Sickle Bar Mowers in Stock*

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti, LK3054XS

Jeff,
    Nice looking set-up. Thanks for the pictures. I never get tired of looking at another Kioti.

Tractor
    KIOTI

Thanks for the heads up Ken! I had heard that DOT was pulling us little guys over for that violation. Wasn't quite sure of the specifics tho. I will check on that gvw first thing tomorrow.

Thanks again, Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast