looking at a ck20

/ looking at a ck20 #1  

lookin4tractors

Hi all. I am looking at repoed a CK20 at my local dealer .It has a loader and a belly mower.Any idea on what it is worth? It looks like new and only has 23hrs on it.
Second question? I do not need the belly mower anyone interested in a slightly used belly mower?If I do buy it.

/ looking at a ck20 #2  
is it 4X4 or two wheel drive. also is it a hydro or manual.

/ looking at a ck20 #4  
What are they looking to get for it? G

/ looking at a ck20 #5  
A couple of things. Is it HST or manual, and can you get any special financing on it? A new CK20HST should be from $12,500 to about $13,300 with a loader. The MMM from $1600 to more than $2000. These prices depending on the region. If you were to have to pay cash or get no special financing, you may find it better to buy new. I don't see any reason that the dealer couldn't sell you just the tractor and loader and he could sell the MMM himself to someone else interested in a CK20, that is if he's a Kioti dealer selling other Kioti CK20s. BTW, all CK20s are switchable from 4x4 to 4x2 John

/ looking at a ck20 #6  
Re: looking at a ck20 *DELETED*

looking 4 is going to buy it if not I am going to. The tractor is to nice to pass up

/ looking at a ck20 #7  
GO FOR IT. RUN DON'T WALK. And buy the mower with it. John

/ looking at a ck20 #8  
BUY IT ALL! You'll regret it if you don't! G

/ looking at a ck20 #9  
So - who exactly is going to buy this CK20 - "powerstroke2000" or the OP - "lookin4tractors"???

/ looking at a ck20 #10  
Re: looking at a ck20 *DELETED*

blasted wrong buttons /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif