Pictures of Kiotis

/ Pictures of Kiotis #1  

depratt_equip

Platinum Member
Here is a picture I got from Kioti the other day. It shows their new facilities in Wendell, NC. This is a shot of the warehouse with all the new Kiotis ready to go play, most of them are still crated up though. This is only part of the warehouse. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 463532-IMAGE.jpg
    463532-IMAGE.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 662
   / Pictures of Kiotis
Here is the front of the new building.

Attachments

• 463534-IMAGE0651.jpg
    463534-IMAGE0651.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 451
   / Pictures of Kiotis
Here is just part of the Parts Department section. This is from like a day after the move, so the shelves still aren't stocked up.

Attachments

• 463538-pts_wh2_jpg.jpg
    463538-pts_wh2_jpg.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 412
   / Pictures of Kiotis #4  
Looking good!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedDog

/ Pictures of Kiotis #5  
That "Kioti garage" is just what the doctor ordered! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for sharing. G

/ Pictures of Kiotis #6  
You can see the CKs way down at the back end, look like lawnmowers around those big boys! Thanks for the pics. John

/ Pictures of Kiotis #7  
The new "dog house" is lookin good! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pictures of Kiotis #8  
Are they hiring? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mrs. AndyM was just saying the other day that North Carolina would be a nice place to move. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Pictures of Kiotis #9  
Actually, they are. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kioti Kareers

I know, I know, but it looks better with a K. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Pictures of Kiotis #10  
Sort of gives me that "kid in a toy store" feeling. Thanks for posting them.