Price Check Price increase

/ Price increase #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
380 problem free hours so far. Works great !!! Excellant machine !!

)</font>

Your ahead of me in hours (365). /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I need a hoe so I can start to rack'em up (hours). /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RedDog

/ Price increase #12  
RedDog,
Building this new house has kept me and the DK real busy for the past several months /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I'm wearing down, but the tractor just keeps getting better !!

/ Price increase #13  
<font color="blue">Price increases are true. Effective new price date is Oct 1 on any dealer’s orders. Price increases really vary from model to model, some more than others. Most are about 5% with some being as high as 7%.
</font>

That is what we are seeing also. Our New Kioti tractors that are in stock are looking better (pricewise) all the time, as the new ones start coming in--Ken Sweet

Sweet Farm Equipment LLC *Over 40 Used 2 and 3 Bottom Turning Plows in Stock*

/ Price increase #14  
OK, Oct 1 is almost here. Can anyone report hard info on Kioti price increases? All models to include the almost new CK25 &30? What about attachments?
Thanks

/ Price increase #15  
Dealers have been supplied with the new price sheets. Almost everything has gone up some depending on model, the new CK25's and 30's seem to have gone up 2%. Some models like the DK65 have gone up 5% and the DK55's have taken a 4% increase. Implements that Kioti gets from Midwest have gone up 20%, with other Kioti Implements (tillers, mowers) about 15%. The only tractor that I can see that did not take a price increase is the DK45/45c. If your looking for tractors or implements and your local dealer has them instock I would suggest you get them while they last.

/ Price increase #16  
Thanks John. Any idea why such a large increase on the implements compared to the tractors?

/ Price increase #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks John. Any idea why such a large increase on the implements compared to the tractors? )</font>

Probably because the average price of steel has more than doubled in the past 12 months. Most large users (like implement manufacturers) get quantity discounts or have fixed price contracts with suppliers. That is why implement costs have not doubled, just gone up 20-25%.

Tractors have gone up less because they are really large steel users and can demand certain price levels that other smaller users cannot.

/ Price increase #18  
One thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the change in dealer financing. Kioti extended their special financing/rebate programs, but changed some of the terms. The old one was based on dollar value (under 20 grand vs over), and had a 36 mo/0% deal for under 20 grand financed. The new program is based on model (CK vs LB/LK/DK), and they've tweaked the rates. There's no 36 mo/0%, but for the CK you can still get 30 mo/0%, or 24 mo/0% for the rest of the models. At 36 mo, the DK/LK/LB rate goes up from 1.99% to 2.99%, but the 48, 60 and 72 mo rates all drop by a half point of interest from the previous "over 20 grand" program (48 mo/3.49%, 60 mo/3.99%, 72 mo/4.49%).

All still good rates, but I bet some folks are going to be unhappy they they didn't bite before Oct 1, especially those who'd planned to finance for 36 mo terms.

--Rich

/ Price increase #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( All still good rates, but I bet some folks are going to be unhappy they they didn't bite before Oct 1, especially those who'd planned to finance for 36 mo terms.)</font>
you're right. the dealer members were good enough to let everyone know as soon as they knew about the increases, so anyone who didn't believe it is going to be a believer now!
The 36/0% was always a great deal and that's the one I got on my CK20. I'm hoping there'll be something good when I'm ready for the DK45C. John