Price Check Price increase

/ Price increase #1  

wallace

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
MAHINDRA
Get your Kioti NOW price increase!

/ Price increase #2  
Sorry, but this sounds a bit like a sales ad. Can you provide a little more info like when the prices are going up and a rough idea of percentage? I guess we've been discussing some increases based on steel prices, so it's not much of a surprise, but without something more, it just sounds like any other "buy now" kind of advertisement. I don't mean this as a reproach for posting, just desiring more information.

Cliff

/ Price increase #3  
I spoke with me dealer and he said that the price will increase on his next shipment. I just bought a DK35 with loader for $16,000. He said for next shipment the price will go up to $16,800.

/ Price increase #4  
Price increases are true. Effective new price date is Oct 1 on any dealer’s orders. Price increases really vary from model to model, some more than others. Most are about 5% with some being as high as 7%.

/ Price increase #5  
not a sales pitch.... they went up.. should have bought last week...
Ive got an implimant supplier that tells me that we aint seen nothin yet as far as cost of steel going up...

/ Price increase #6  
Believe it or not but some of our suppliers are dropping some of the steel surcharges way down.

/ Price increase #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I just bought a DK35 with loader for $16,000. )</font>

Congratulation on the new machine..
That is a very good price on a DK 35.

/ Price increase #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I spoke with me dealer and he said that the price will increase on his next shipment. I just bought a DK35 with loader for $16,000. He said for next shipment the price will go up to $16,800. )</font>
Awesome tractor, congratualtions. John

/ Price increase #9  
Hey thanks guys! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am really happy with my new purchase! It is a great tractor!

/ Price increase #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ( Hey thanks guys! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am really happy with my new purchase! It is a great tractor! )</font>

Glad to hear it.
My DK 35 has cleared my 15 acres of badly overgrown, rough field. Tilled and leveled 6 acres turning into lawn (brushmows the other 9).
Cut out 600 foot driveway and turn around area. Spread the stone.
Mows my lawn, dug and backfilled over 1500' of utility lines.
Tills my garden. Backfilled around the new house. Currently busy digging hundreds of feet of drainage ditch. Etc. Etc.
380 problem free hours so far. Works great !!! Excellant machine !!