dealer/pricing

/ dealer/pricing #11  
Truck9
Congratulations on you purchase. I am not sure how much the CK20 goes for but I purchased the LK3054XS with loader, backhoe and box scraper for 20,000 delivered.

Best of luck with your new CK20 and post pictures.

/ dealer/pricing #12  
I bought the gear version mostly on the same basis as you, hydro seemed dead in the water when you drive into a pile of dirt, even if you tried to curl and lift it wouldn't. My gear version will plow right in and just keep digging to China if you let it and you just had to curl and lift to overfill the bucket. I guess I'm the same, I just don't mind the shifting as I've been doing it the last 25 years. If its any comparison, I paid $21500 cdn ($15400 us) CK20J, FEL, BH, Grill guard, folding ROPS and one rear remote. Please don't hate me for getting a gear version. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve
Nova Scotia

/ dealer/pricing
Was that price out the door????(tax, Lic, doc, etc....)

/ dealer/pricing #14  
Before Tax as every province/state different I figure before tax price is more comparable.

Steve

/ dealer/pricing #15  
You going to dig to China or Korea? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry... couldn't help myself....

/ dealer/pricing #16  
I'm going to wait until I get my BH before I start to dig just so I can pull myself out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve