Buying Advice CUT newbie purchase advice

/ CUT newbie purchase advice #21  
Hey Richard, Congratulations on your new Kioti.

Our local ATV club got a DK 40 with FEL and backhoe from Dave.

He was great to do bussiness with, Dave went the extra to get us the most machine for the best price.

Good luck and enjoy your machine.
We have had ours a little over a month and already have 30 hours on it with no problems.

Dave in Claremont

Kioti DK40 , FEL , BACKHOE
Mahinda 2810 HST, FEL , BACKHOE, 8'RAKE, 6'REAR BLADE, 6' FINISH MOWER.

/ CUT newbie purchase advice
Thanks, Dave, sounds like we both got a good deal from Dave at Upper Valley. Not to sound like a commercial, but I would definitely recommend him to anyone local who's in the market. Got a good price, but the most important thing to me over the long-haul is that my dealer really knows his business and his products, it's not just a sideline or a hobby. Added benefit for me that Dave's about 15 min down the road.

I'm impressed so far with the tranny in the DK45. Now my main basis for comparison is old Ford gear tractors, not a fancy HST setup, but the 3 ranges are nice, and just in the couple of hours I've had in it, it's pretty smooth and clean, and I can tell the synchro shuttle is going to save me a lot of time for FEL work. Clutch is a little stiff yet, but it'll get broke in /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I put some pics of the new tractor up on a separate thread, will add a couple more when the BH gets attached.

--Rich